Suggestions needed for Maui trip

siva604

Hi all, I live in WI and planning on winter getaway to Maui for 5 -6 days. Can you please let me know rough draft based on your experiences. 

Where to stay?

What activities to do? 

And others etc.

Thank you,
Siva

2 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Hi all, I live in WI and planning on winter getaway to Puerto Rico for 5 -6 days. Can you please let me know rough draft based on your experiences. 

Where to stay?

What activities to do? 

And others etc.

Thank you,
Siva

Bump, 

also planning the same. 

So far - 

El Yunque National Forest

Bio Luminiscent tours  ( go during "no-moon" days)

Old town San Juan 

Visit couple of authentic restaurants 

Spend time at resort - has some amenities / private island beach 

18 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Hi all, I live in WI and planning on winter getaway to Puerto Rico for 5 -6 days. Can you please let me know rough draft based on your experiences. 

Where to stay?

What activities to do? 

And others etc.

Thank you,
Siva

Bro let me know how the trip turns out, itenary and lessons learnt etc.

• siva604 changed the title to Suggestions needed for Maui trip

Day 1: Haleakela crater sun rise is famous. Reservations ikkada tesukovali https://www.recreation.gov/ticket/253731/ticket/255

Sunrise tarwata you can explore the crater and return back. Mountain meda nunchi cycle ride tours tesukovachu interest unte. Sunrise baaga famous so crowded untundi and jannalu takkuva undali anukunte sunset is also good

Day 2: Lahaina dakira submarine tour untundi interest unte. They take you 100ft deep in the ocean. You don't need to step into water...first small boat and then into submarine. Local ga explore cheyachu. Iao Needle state park and blowhole untundi north lo.

Day 3: Road to Hana. ee app oka $10 untundi konukko...it isworth https://gypsyguide.com/tour/road-to-hana-maui/ First lo chala water falls vastaye but don't spend too much time endukante verre vatiki time saripoddu and you will have lot of waterfalls and you get bored after a while...black sand beach compulsory reservation undali...no exceptions...pick a date and book here https://www.gowaianapanapa.com/ akkada phone signal undakapovachu so take a print out

Do not miss black sand beach. Migatava anni so so anipinstaye maku...continue to halekala national park and akkada pippawa trail ani untundi and adi bagane untundi...you will have waterfalls at the end. drive safe on road to hana as it is narrow and locals are crazy drivers. 

Day 4: Spend time on beach or explore the island. Horse rides untaye and you can make a full round trip of the island. Road gets very narrow after north so weak heart ayithe try cheyyodu :)

Also car rental counters get really busy so fast checkout option emanna unte take that so that you don't need to spend time at counter. Avis vadiki Preferred ani untundi and I'm sure others have something similar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...