I was caught cheating

Aamphat

1 hour ago, Raja_Returns said:

Asalu ninnu road medaki lagi kottakunda ame chesthundi me wife 

Malli second chance kavala

Oka adapillani mosam cheyali ane alochana ela vachindi neku

Adhi anna thatha Ala Gaddi pettu

2 hours ago, Aamphat said:

Been married for 8 years and have a kid. talking dirty with multiple people and wife caught me red-handed. After getting caught I realized the kind of mistake I made and I am hating myself. Wife is kind enough not to reveal it to anyone. she will never trust me again. I want to be a changed man. I am begging her to give me once chance. She said I don't want to be your wife. I really want to change and want to do everything right by her. How can I convince that I am not saying it for just sake of saying it? I think people like me shouldn't exist.

Bro, where did you learn to talk dirty? Emanna course undaa.. plz guide antunna db vuncles and youth.. 

2 hours ago, Aamphat said:

Been married for 8 years and have a kid. talking dirty with multiple people and wife caught me red-handed. After getting caught I realized the kind of mistake I made and I am hating myself. Wife is kind enough not to reveal it to anyone. she will never trust me again. I want to be a changed man. I am begging her to give me once chance. She said I don't want to be your wife. I really want to change and want to do everything right by her. How can I convince that I am not saying it for just sake of saying it? I think people like me shouldn't exist.

Sorry to hear your loss bro gunde pinsesav asalu

Btw a ladies details offline cheyi bro memu tesukobtam a papam 😆😎

• 11 months later...
On 12/3/2022 at 7:36 PM, Aamphat said:

Fake lawnjodaka