who watches movies in theatres now.?

Raven_Rayes

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I watched PS-1 only because I love maniratnam, and the movie was nothing to write about.

is everyone watching movie in theatres these days, only such fans?

6 hours ago, argadorn said:

Ma urlo prathi jathara ki vestharu adhi grown up watch that … but movie lo land ki fight and  self respect kimconnectbayyaru janalu 

yeah movie is good. kaani too much hype ichesaaru.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I watched PS-1 only because I love maniratnam, and the movie was nothing to write about.

is everyone watching movie in theatres these days, only such fans?

Theater experience is good. I prefer premieres so there is good crowd who cheer, laugh and make it fun :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I did watch Dune, Jurassic world latest movie (3 times).

but it seems to me, most Indian movie goers are 'fans' and cultural activists. overwhelming positive reports of movies like Kantara make me wonder if any reasonable person even considers going to the theatres to watch Indian movies.

jurassic world 3 times theater lo chusava 😲

17 minutes ago, argadorn said:

yeah movies like Avatar Bahubali RRR Acquaman intalivi only in movie theaters for me for the sound and visual effects and even flop movie like Radhe shyam was visual wonder in theaters 🙂 and how i can forget the experience of watching this year hit Sita Ramam movie in theater 🙂

Recently Hit2 kooda watched in theater new movie first day feel is irreplacable in home theater or OTT in TV.. thats just me .. Avatar also i am gonna watch in imax soon 

13 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

jurassic world 3 times theater lo chusava 😲

yeah. I have trashy taste in movies.

love watching dinosaurs foil the best laid plans of humans.

my only distaste is for movies that glorify culture. whatever culture. including Avatar type bs.

godzilla vs kong also watched twice.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah. I have trashy taste in movies.

love watching dinosaurs foil the best laid plans of humans.

my only distaste is for movies that glorify culture. whatever culture. including Avatar type bs.

godzilla vs kong also watched twice.

🙏

1 minute ago, NotSoBusy said:

🙏

nature worshipping shenanigans really disgust me for some reason. watching it on screen really irritates me.

i think its better to dream and subjugate nature, than to give in to its machinations.

after all where would humans be today, if they hadn't subjugated their nature to fcuk, eat and kill. No better than the apes.

10 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Kantara is good kadha. I don’t understand why the negativity. 

Its fine. it was hyped up to be as good as Tumbbad. which is the only reason I watched it.

its nowhere close to that classic. more like an average rural Tamil film I've seen dozens of times, and got tired of.