• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven_Rayes

• Telugodura456

• ticket

• dasari4kntr

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. you have no self awareness that much is clear.

go and repeat the bs you type here, and anyone with an IQ > 100 is going to call you an ethnonationalist scum.

you try covering up that sh1t with insincere rants on casteism, but its a dead give away. coz you are literally in a casteist db, and you have no problem with most of them. lmao.

anyone ? no one ever calls me that - unless "maa jagan anna" type casteist scum like you. And are you not a regional scum of rayalaseem ethno bull$hit too ?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

anyone ? no one ever calls me that - unless "maa jagan anna" type casteist scum like you. And are you not a regional scum of rayalaseem ethno bull$hit too ?

what does me being a casteist have to do with me calling you an ethno scum?

literally everyone here speaks absolute horsesh1t about seema. you yourself got worked up when I said I loved madanapalle. and I'm supposed to be some regional scum, while you are the saviour of all telugus - except seema I guess.

what a clown.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

literally everyone here speaks absolute horsesh1t about seema. you yourself got worked up when I said I loved madanapalle. and I'm supposed to be some regional scum, while you are the saviour of all telugus - except seema I guess.

what a clown.

haha acting all innocent. You called me an ethno scum for the sole reason where i come from or what my origins are.

Why would i dispute that if i am really ethno guy.

Nothing else. inka denge.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

haha acting all innocent. You called me an ethno scum for the sole reason where i come from or what my origins are.

Nothing else. inka denge.

what are you blabbering again, idiot. hold yourself together, gather your thoughts and then post.

you are an ethnonationalist scum because you claim to speak for all telugus, while handing out free passes to those who insult seema and TG, and coming down hard on those who mock Andhra.

how can you speak for all telugus when you don't even have respect for people who are not from your favourite region, huh? you can because you are an ethnonationalist who has already convinced himself that all regions have to be united whether they like it or not, to negotiate with the greater Indian union.

you are not asking, you are not begging for unity.. you just assume that it already is, and operate from that assumption.

that is what an ethnonationalist is. you are clearly one.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

that's the really funny part. you really believe you are a decent guy. lmao.

you should read all the trash you post and kill yourself in shame.

telugus will be better off without losers like you ordering them around.

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what a clown.

Lol - no one got worked out. You feel like that because you are a ethno scum.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's the really funny part. you really believe you are a decent guy. lmao.

you should read all the trash you post and kill yourself in shame.

telugus will be better off without losers like you ordering them around.

rey mental. I am just a guy who sees things as they are - whereas you are a messed up fool who gets pumped up with imaginary differences.

I see jagan and cbn as upper caste leaders with barely any differences. Except CBN did a beter job in city building and IT area. For you both are like day and night -jagan is a some robinhood jagan anna while CBN is someone whom you have "visceral hatred" - LOL.

I see andhra and telangana people as same and indeed they are - you can even barely tell when you travel. But for you one is a some racist colonial group and other is exploited.

I see ramojirao as a businessman with some good things and some oppurtunist things but for you he is a special unique monster which no one else is..

what you have is caste envy - not a stance against casteism. Its the same with your langa batch @reality @Android_Halwa gatra.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey mental. I am just a guy who sees things as they are - whereas you are a messed up fool who gets pumped up with imaginary differences.

I see jagan and cbn as upper caste leaders with barely any differences. Except CBN did a beter job in city building and IT area. For you both are like day and night -jagan is a some robinhood jagan anna while CBN is someone whom you have "visceral hatred" - LOL.

I see andhra and telangana people as same and indeed they are - you can even barely tell when you travel. But for you one is a some racist colonial group and other is exploited.

I see ramojirao as a businessman with some good things and some oppurtunist things but for you he is a special unique monster which no one else is..

what you have is caste envy - not a stance against casteism. Its the same with your langa batch @reality @Android_Halwa gatra.

basically you jack off to your own pic. congrats.

in your mind, you are upstanding guy with nothing but love for others.

what others see is an abusive troll, that mindlessly repeats 1-2 talking points, while scowling at even slight perceived deivations from it.

the insecurity shows.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol - no one got worked out. You feel like that because you are a ethno scum.

typical dumbfcuk. use the words that others use on you, because all you have to do is project your own tendencies on others, and then you 'won' the exchange.

congrats idiot. happy that you are losing your mind. ethnoscum like you deserve to.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

basically you jack off to your own pic. congrats.

in your mind, you are upstanding guy with nothing but love for others.

what others see is an abusive troll, that mindlessly repeats 1-2 talking points, while scowling at even slight perceived deivations from it.

the insecurity shows.

hahaha .. no reply. Mental casteist fck.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

typical dumbfcuk. use the words that others use on you, because all you have to do is project your own tendencies on others, and then you 'won' the exchange.

congrats idiot. happy that you are losing your mind. ethnoscum like you deserve to.

No - you are an ethno scum. And a casteist scum too. I noticed thats how your mind really operates. tragic.