Life!!!

Fish

1 minute ago, Fish said:

Life is so complicated sometimes anipisthundi…..even though we are aware of certain things still controlling human emotions is so tough….be it happiness or sadness 

Enjoy banging first then rest all will be fine 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fish said:

Life is so complicated sometimes anipisthundi…..even though we are aware of certain things still controlling human emotions is so tough….be it happiness or sadness 

Wat happened baa

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

Its all about the chemicals in our Brain....reduce the Toxins.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fish said:

Keep it simple 

27 minutes ago, Fish said:

Plz take this with a pinch of salt.. I don’t know about your situation or what you are going through.. but this is from my experience…

After getting married, I realized that women have a totally different way of looking at things compared to men… many of them make their life very complicated by overthinking.. some men are like that too, but very few compared to women.. 

if you are worried about something that is not bothering the people around you, then you may be overthinking about it.. 

this book helped by wife so much.. I read it and it also gave me a new perspective… try reading this or at least listening to it from an audiobook.. 

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living https://a.co/d/8SG2hLU

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Plz take this with a pinch of salt.. I don’t know about your situation or what you are going through.. but this is from my experience…

After getting married, I realized that women have a totally different way of looking at things compared to men… many of them make their life very complicated by overthinking.. some men are like that too, but very few compared to women.. 

if you are worried about something that is not bothering the people around you, then you may be overthinking about it.. 

this book helped by wife so much.. I read it and it also gave me a new perspective… try reading this or at least listening to it from an audiobook.. 

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living https://a.co/d/8SG2hLU

one thing that is fundamental to peaceful life is Do not worry about anything, things change very fast on both negative and psitve

37 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

recent gaa ee book chaduvutunna...last two chapters lo vunna...

you should give it a try...

1*qXp9MemqNmYwhoNptxeflg.jpeg

messaging was good but too much usage of the word is not letting me listen for 5 hours

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

one thing that is fundamental to peaceful life is Do not worry about anything, things change very fast on both negative and psitve

messaging was good but too much usage of the word is not letting me listen for 5 hours

yup..too much beeps...

if you are listening in audible...aa narrator gaadu...chaala intense ga chepptadu...