Life!!!

Fish

21 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Plz take this with a pinch of salt.. I don’t know about your situation or what you are going through.. but this is from my experience…

After getting married, I realized that women have a totally different way of looking at things compared to men… many of them make their life very complicated by overthinking.. some men are like that too, but very few compared to women.. 

if you are worried about something that is not bothering the people around you, then you may be overthinking about it.. 

this book helped by wife so much.. I read it and it also gave me a new perspective… try reading this or at least listening to it from an audiobook.. 

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living https://a.co/d/8SG2hLU

Yes valla husband tho edho something sariga ledhu.. fish gadu chepukoleka feel avthundhi.

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Plz take this with a pinch of salt.. I don’t know about your situation or what you are going through.. but this is from my experience…

After getting married, I realized that women have a totally different way of looking at things compared to men… many of them make their life very complicated by overthinking.. some men are like that too, but very few compared to women.. 

if you are worried about something that is not bothering the people around you, then you may be overthinking about it.. 

this book helped by wife so much.. I read it and it also gave me a new perspective… try reading this or at least listening to it from an audiobook.. 

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living https://a.co/d/8SG2hLU

Thankyou

58 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

you need to buy that book and ready bro or buy the audiobook on audible

Buy kosame link adiga bro. Will start reading books again. Thega sadivevadni plus 2 daakha. Have you read this book bro? @dasari4kntr last tym inko book esav adhi name cheppu. Okati start chestha

2 hours ago, Fish said:

Life is so complicated sometimes anipisthundi…..even though we are aware of certain things still controlling human emotions is so tough….be it happiness or sadness

Its must for everyone, why worry when it is all part of life 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

recent gaa ee book chaduvutunna...last two chapters lo vunna...

you should give it a try...

1*qXp9MemqNmYwhoNptxeflg.jpeg

Ela undi bhayya e book? ippatiki different stages of life different people daggara e book chusa, inni sarlu kanipisthundi ante try cheddam ani anukuntunna, but I left reading books especially self help books 15 years ago. As some of the self help books are actually not that useful instead they are the opposite. So self help books (and also other books) chadavadam manesa

7 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Ela undi bhayya e book? ippatiki different stages of life different people daggara e book chusa, inni sarlu kanipisthundi ante try cheddam ani anukuntunna, but I left reading books especially self help books 15 years ago. As some of the self help books are actually not that useful instead they are the opposite. So self help books (and also other books) chadavadam manesa

బుక్ చదవడం ఇంకా పూర్తి అవ్వలేదు…లాస్ట్ రెండు చాప్టర్స్ మిగులున్నాయి..

ఇప్పటివరకు అయితే బాగుంది…ఫక్ అనే పదం ఎక్కవ సార్లు వస్తుంది కానీ బుక్ పేరే అది కాబట్టి భరించాలి…

ఇప్పటివరకు ఈ బుక్ లో నాకు అర్దమైన మూడు పాయింట్స్…

1. what is purpose of life

2. how to avoid validations and comparisons with others

3. focus on only what truly matters to you

• Upvote 1