Hybrid car owners--assemble

yemdoing

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 9:36 PM, kakatiya said:

Prius 

Nissan leaf both established the self for two decades now(leafe 12 years)

Leaf ni highway lo giddutahy direct ga Paike potham .. ps lo pettu local driving ki ani 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sarvapindy said:

inka prius aithe part lu kuda dorkav

prius partssss pakka road lo egiri padathayi.... chinnaga gudhinaaaaa.. 

they have more suspension to the partssss

2023 Prius is fully remodelled, specs adiraayi...

i used 2nd hand prius for 2 yrs initially, it was a horrible vehicle asal pickup undedi kadu.. anduke i moved to Rav4.  But i was checking new Toyota line up and Toyota Prius ni baaga marcharu..

110 odd bhp nunchi, 190 bhp chesaru, Prius prime ki 220 bhp, AWD , 57 mpg mileage promise chestunnaru.. i'm thinking of buying it as commute car as office is already open for me and i need to commute 35 miles in bay area daily.

Prius aithe clean access lane kuda vadukovachhu

I still regret not buying Rav4 hybrid in 2017 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

2023 Prius is fully remodelled, specs adiraayi...

i used 2nd hand prius for 2 yrs initially, it was a horrible vehicle asal pickup undedi kadu.. anduke i moved to Rav4.  But i was checking new Toyota line up and Toyota Prius ni baaga marcharu..

110 odd bhp nunchi, 190 bhp chesaru, Prius prime ki 220 bhp, AWD , 57 mpg mileage promise chestunnaru.. i'm thinking of buying it as commute car as office is already open for me and i need to commute 35 miles in bay area daily.

Prius aithe clean access lane kuda vadukovachhu

I still regret not buying Rav4 hybrid in 2017 

2011 prius, still rock solid milage 44 mpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

Leaf ni highway lo giddutahy direct ga Paike potham .. ps lo pettu local driving ki ani 

Not really .. it will take the impact ..otherwise it won't be street legal.. 

Side impact airbags

Side impact airbags for the front and rear seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.

Overhead airbags

Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant's heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.

Knee airbags

Knee airbags help to protect the occupants lower extremities from serious injury in the event of an accident.

Pretensioners

Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Not really .. it will take the impact ..otherwise it won't be street legal.. 

Side impact airbags

Side impact airbags for the front and rear seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.

Overhead airbags

Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant's heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.

Knee airbags

Knee airbags help to protect the occupants lower extremities from serious injury in the event of an accident.

Pretensioners

Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.

Maruthi alto or patha maruthi eppudu nadupithay ela untadhi ala untadhi leaf .. I drove it couple of times very dangerous above 70 velthay you will feel it but local lo office ki velle vallaku baguntahdi