Return to India

Kurrodu1

Love yourself… and see places with your wife and kid.. earn some memories with them .. don’t raise Kid in Indian society… people are very insensitive… my 2 cents … 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Naa friends circle la almost 5-6 people have returned back to India. Almost all of them had 2-3 year preparation, they made multiple visits to set up stuff back in India and during this time, the kids spent quite some time India to get them used to the environment there….

Nuv kuda 1-2 year prep tho start chey instead of a sudden or quick plan..

Noted.

Ne circle lo move aina vallu happy about their decisions ? vallu move avtunapudu whats the common setup they had in India, if you know. 

8 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Love yourself… and see places with your wife and kid.. earn some memories with them .. don’t raise Kid in Indian society… people are very insensitive… my 2 cents … 

throw more light miya. 

nenu usually pretty outgoing. Trips bagane vesam thats one reason not much savings. 

Drugs and rapes and kids kidnapping and india lo day by day incidents choosi kooda nuvvu kid ni india lo raising decision ante hats off to you..I think u need strong social close friends circle that will make life interesting for u..move into some good desi community and make a good friends circle then everything will be set...just my 2 cents..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sarvapindy said:

nuv india ki povadam neeku nee wife ki nee family ki evariki it does not make diff or no diff at all.. but its a big diff for ur kid…ur decision will decide his future

if they are US citizens then it doesn't make much difference. infact they will get best of both worlds.

they can come to US for undergrad studies.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Naa friends circle la almost 5-6 people have returned back to India. Almost all of them had 2-3 year preparation, they made multiple visits to set up stuff back in India and during this time, the kids spent quite some time India to get them used to the environment there….

Nuv kuda 1-2 year prep tho start chey instead of a sudden or quick plan..

idi kashtam baa... one bad experience in one of those trips he will change his decision and will stay back in US

27 minutes ago, Jalsa456 said:

Drugs and rapes and kids kidnapping and india lo day by day incidents choosi kooda nuvvu kid ni india lo raising decision ante hats off to you..I think u need strong social close friends circle that will make life interesting for u..move into some good desi community and make a good friends circle then everything will be set...just my 2 cents..

Nuv cheppina problems ikkada kuda valid, ofcourse India lo jagrathaga undali.

I think you misunderstood my social life. I have good friends and am outgoing. 

Are you married and have kids?

47 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Noted.

Ne circle lo move aina vallu happy about their decisions ? vallu move avtunapudu whats the common setup they had in India, if you know. 

Bro india ki dokha ledhu bro.. chill undhi.. ah happyness ikada ledhu. Am starting to think like you india nunchi vachinapati nunchiz edho jail laaga untundhi.. okasari hyd vijayawada po.. you will not regret.. 4 years antunav ga paisal save cheskoni po.. ah modi gadu kotha rule testhunadu bank lo paisal esho some govt kavalntey teskuntadho ledha … edhonundhi..

3 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

enduku bayamestundo kuda cheppu. may be your perspective is different than mine but want to see I am not doing blind mistake. 

nenu okkadine bar and restuarant ki pothe 8k bill ayyindi. frnds 4 velthey 35k ayyindi cost of living adiripothundi

1 hour ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Nuv cheppina problems ikkada kuda valid, ofcourse India lo jagrathaga undali.

I think you misunderstood my social life. I have good friends and am outgoing. 

Are you married and have kids?

Yes I have a high schooler and  middle schooler