Wow cyberabad: CBN at isb. Dean says how they were received by aravam ideats

Swatkat

• Swatkat changed the title to Wow cyberabad: CBN at isb. Dean says how they were received by aravam ideats
2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Nizams money isthey invest chesaru anta lol 😂

Their aham will lot them accept.  It lekapothey tg lanti land locked state income edhi? Esp for hyd? IT undhi kabatte antha devlopment vachindhi..metta roads rallu.. em undedhi kadhu 2004-5 lo..  daba paiki pothey maa pakkana rendu moodu illu thappa motham guttalu stones.. hope he will come to power one last tym in AP

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Their aham will lot them accept.  It lekapothey tg lanti land locked state income edhi? Esp for hyd? IT undhi kabatte antha devlopment vachindhi..metta roads rallu.. em undedhi kadhu 2004-5 lo..  daba paiki pothey maa pakkana rendu moodu illu thappa motham guttalu stones.. hope he will come to power one last tym in AP

Caste fanatic batch adhi

They stuck before 80s n 50s

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Caste fanatic batch adhi

They stuck before 80s n 50s

why do you need validation from caste-based morons

CBN was indeed an able administrator but a worst politician, he should let people talk about his achievements than blabbering at this old age

he should watch few videos of Modi and see how he can let people talk his achievements than his speaking

coming back to erra batch.. they know deep inside what TG was before CBN came... Kallu seesha pachadi annam
Hyderabad lo even in late 80's were filled with pretty much useless idiots, hence andhriates came and settled quickly, it was easier for VJA guy to come to Hyderabad bare footed and find a job than local Hyderabadi to get that job

edo kasta urdu mix cheste perfect hyderabadi avvaru

one should learn to separate emptions from reality and be able to accept them

CBN gave Hyderabad a perfect ground to get a launch. this is as real as Sun

CBN post 2014 win is a plain idiot, he got confused between YSR syndrome and Son Syndrome

he is now useless, but history cannot be negated by his current situation

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

why do you need validation from caste-based morons

CBN was indeed an able administrator but a worst politician, he should let people talk about his achievements than blabbering at this old age

he should watch few videos of Modi and see how he can let people talk his achievements than his speaking

coming back to erra batch.. they know deep inside what TG was before CBN came... Kallu seesha pachadi annam
Hyderabad lo even in late 80's were filled with pretty much useless idiots, hence andhriates came and settled quickly, it was easier for VJA guy to come to Hyderabad bare footed and find a job than local Hyderabadi to get that job

edo kasta urdu mix cheste perfect hyderabadi avvaru

one should learn to separate emptions from reality and be able to accept them

CBN gave Hyderabad a perfect ground to get a launch. this is as real as Sun

CBN post 2014 win is a plain idiot, he got confused between YSR syndrome and Son Syndrome

he is now useless, but history cannot be negated by his current situation

Agree bro. People who migrated from andhra and interior telangana are not real hyderabadis. But evadanna 70s 80s lo putti ah circle thontirigi ala grew up ina vallau and generatuins nunchi oike 1700 1800s nunchi unaru chaala mandhi vallu proper asaku. Proper hyd alag untaru example raniganj i tlaked to those guys for an hour when i visited they are completely diff from so called people who call themselves hyd. Hyd is different man rich culture and avceots everyone but real hyd defi not the people who migrated from karimnagar warnagal vijayawada.. i kight be wrong.. edho konchem urdu matladi collar eharesi batch ni nenu mokam meedha adigestha hyd anagale proper ekada ani. Funny thinh 2019 lonoka godavari odu evura antey hyd anna antunadu orey ne yabba ne yaaasa ki nuvvu seppe daaniki emina polika undha anukunna. West ah east ah adiga 😂..

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Agree bro. People who migrated from andhra and interior telangana are not real hyd. Proper hyd alag untaru example raniganj i tlaked to those guys for an hour when i visited they are completely diff from so called people who call themselves hyd. Hyd is different man rich culture and avceots everyone but real hyd defi not the people who migrated from karimnagar warnagal vijayawada.. i kight be wrong.. edho konchem urdu matladi collar eharesi batch ni nenu mokam meedha adigestha hyd anagale proper ekada ani. Funny thinh 2019 lonoka godavari odu evura antey hyd anna antunadu orey ne yabba ne yaaasa ki nuvvu seppe daaniki emina polika undha anukunna. West ah east ah adiga 😂..

Peddapuram underwear kalindi

burnol rasuko ra

migiledi 15

21 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Agree bro. People who migrated from andhra and interior telangana are not real hyderabadis. But evadanna 70s 80s lo putti ah circle thontirigi ala grew up ina vallau and generatuins nunchi oike 1700 1800s nunchi unaru chaala mandhi vallu proper asaku. Proper hyd alag untaru example raniganj i tlaked to those guys for an hour when i visited they are completely diff from so called people who call themselves hyd. Hyd is different man rich culture and avceots everyone but real hyd defi not the people who migrated from karimnagar warnagal vijayawada.. i kight be wrong.. edho konchem urdu matladi collar eharesi batch ni nenu mokam meedha adigestha hyd anagale proper ekada ani. Funny thinh 2019 lonoka godavari odu evura antey hyd anna antunadu orey ne yabba ne yaaasa ki nuvvu seppe daaniki emina polika undha anukunna. West ah east ah adiga 😂..

I was born in Andhra and i have seen entire progresspre 1993 and post 1993 and i can say for sure that it was not natural

I have talked to many TG folks and everyone agrees privately that CBN made Hyd what it is today.. bayataki kula pichi vachestadi.. please empathize with them as they are the only one left with caste tag called Erra. it is understandable coz they thought Andhra CM's will always be Erras since rtheir childhood and CBN broke it

• Upvote 1