China enduku covid ki

Sreeven

9 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Antha la lockdowns pedutundi...anni desallo janalu mask lekunda vunte veellu mari darunam ga vunnaru

Two possible things : I think they know something we don’t know like long term affects. 

2: their medicine is not an affective medicine and they don’t want to admit that. 

1 hour ago, Sreeven said:

Antha la lockdowns pedutundi...anni desallo janalu mask lekunda vunte veellu mari darunam ga vunnaru

Too much lockdown valla herd immunity raledhu emo ..picha kuntlagaallu

30 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Too much lockdown valla herd immunity raledhu emo ..picha kuntlagaallu

No dude. We can’t trust  the fcuking Chinese . It’s better if all countries stop travel to & from China ! 
they know the situation better . If they are panicking , that means there is a big reason to worry and be prepared ! 

2 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Their vaccines have been a failure for most part and their ego will not let them accept western vaccines.

and worst part is they are not even letting people fight it out like India or other populus countries did it as everyone is infected and gained immunity 

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Their vaccines have been a failure for most part and their ego will not let them accept western vaccines.

and worst part is they are not even letting people fight it out like India or other populus countries did it as everyone is infected and gained immunity 

Even I thought the same about their vaccine.. But lot of countries, including Pak and Srilanka, got vaccines from China. We are not seeing any news of high covid cases in those countries.  

I believe there is some other reason

41 minutes ago, San_K said:

Even I thought the same about their vaccine.. But lot of countries, including Pak and Srilanka, got vaccines from China. We are not seeing any news of high covid cases in those countries.  

I believe there is some other reason

They received very few and not even sufficient for 1% of their populations, basically they left it for the gods and let people gain immunity(herd immunity). China on the other hand  is avoiding the obvious by delaying it in the form of lockdowns 

Last 2 years China govt chala strict ga undi.. so they got away with few hundreds or thousands of deaths.. now they are having a delayed impact bcoz they relaxed the restrictions now.. in the meantime, last 2 yrs lo Covid ki US lo 1 million plus people poyaaru…