Masooda vayya idem movie ra ayyya

Point

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

I think hero is also connected to masooda 

there are some flashes and shots when Gopi is in the grave digging it out during pre climax 

also Subhalekha sudhakar asks Gopi on how is connected to masooda etc, Gopi then says he saw a ghost in childhood and made fun of it etc 

this movie has a sequel 

yeah, even i thought same, Subhalekha sudhakar strting lo gopi ni pattukoni brijesh ani antadu.

movie motham lo 4-5 times antadu. i didnt get that.

chaala points vodilesadu director. gopi back story lo some loop holes are missed. like, oka pichame car lo unte vachi paisalu aduguthadi and navvuthadi. malli thane climax lo vidki visions vachinappudu vachi podusthadi.

inko point, veldadhisi champadam, danini kothram ani antaru. ante velada dhisi, kinda sharp object pedatharu purvam eppudo ilanti punishments vundevani vinna.

RGV horror movies tarvata, janalu horror ki definition marchipoyaru for long time

Masooda tried to bring that cringe back and is successfull..

hope to see more of such movies than silly bisket dayyam ones.

• Like 1

Masooda face cut enduko Sangeeta laga ne undi a short glimpse chettu ki kattesinappudu..

also movie lo Sangeeta and a chinna pilla (who lost her eye) ekkuva interaction chupiyaledu..

need to see how the dir comes up with second part

36 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Masooda face cut enduko Sangeeta laga ne undi a short glimpse chettu ki kattesinappudu..

also movie lo Sangeeta and a chinna pilla (who lost her eye) ekkuva interaction chupiyaledu..

need to see how the dir comes up with second part

Sangeetha knows something 

she says her daughter won’t get married etc if everyone knows she is possessed but I think it’s just cover up 

also in one scene she will in a phone call with someone (interpreted as her husband) when she cuts the call when Gopi comes near her 

I don’t think masooda is SanGeeta because masooda husband family knows how masooda looks like and in one scene a family member will see sangeeta Gopi and the daughter together while daughter is feeding pegions- so I think he would have recognized if masooda is sangeta double action 

but there is a link the possessed girl father (guy who left family) is related to the Mir chacha family because Hopi seems a picture of a woman in sangeeta husband house and sees same picture in blind woman house when he goes asking for their help and even points to the picture and asks who is the lady in photo….. 

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

she says her daughter won’t get married etc if everyone knows she is possessed but I think it’s just cover up 

also in one scene she will in a phone call with someone (interpreted as her husband) when she cuts the call when Gopi comes near her 

I don’t think masooda is SanGeeta because masooda husband family knows how masooda looks like and in one scene a family member will see sangeeta Gopi and the daughter together while daughter is feeding pegions- so I think he would have recognized if masooda is sangeta double action 

but there is a link the possessed girl father (guy who left family) is related to the Mir chacha family because Hopi seems a picture of a woman in sangeeta husband house and sees same picture in blind woman house when he goes asking for their help and even points to the picture and asks who is the lady in photo….. 

Nazia father is Mir's son ... as @Starblazer guessed above.

Mir's wife picture is what ur talking about , she will be Nazia's grandmom.

Sangeeta was also misssing in some parts when Gopi was digging the grave to cover her ...so a scenes lo Sangeeta enduku missing,,

and suffenly re-appear aitadi. (excpet the parts where Gopi hallucinates)...

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

possessed girls father is son of mir Chacha

On 12/26/2022 at 3:51 AM, quickgun_murugun said:

Climax lo kaka malli ochindi adi Gopi gadi intloki not to Naziyas house . It’s Gopi’s house in the climax adi etla ani asked 

since gopi is the prime reason to make her (masooda) exit/end, she came for a revenge -- 

basically she is alive, that holy chaddar and that holy katti, didnt help.. although everyone believed they did.. 

18 hours ago, Charger said:

yeah, even i thought same, Subhalekha sudhakar strting lo gopi ni pattukoni brijesh ani antadu.

movie motham lo 4-5 times antadu. i didnt get that.

chaala points vodilesadu director. gopi back story lo some loop holes are missed. like, oka pichame car lo unte vachi paisalu aduguthadi and navvuthadi. malli thane climax lo vidki visions vachinappudu vachi podusthadi.

inko point, veldadhisi champadam, danini kothram ani antaru. ante velada dhisi, kinda sharp object pedatharu purvam eppudo ilanti punishments vundevani vinna.

pichhi ame, yes agreed, dir enduku choopicnhado ? probably part 2 lo connect chestaru emo aa pichaa ameni... 

what is brijesh ? i mean subhaleka sudhakar only asks how is he related to the case, and is he any blood related ane kada adguthadu ? i dont think there is any relation between gopi and naziya/sangeetha 

8 hours ago, Googlie said:

also in one scene she will in a phone call with someone (interpreted as her husband) when she cuts the call when Gopi comes near her -- sangeetha tying to call her husband as subleka sudhakar asked that blood related ones are required for performing pooja on naziya.. 

I don’t think masooda is SanGeeta because masooda husband family knows how masooda looks like and in one scene a family member will see sangeeta Gopi and the daughter together while daughter is feeding pegions- so I think he would have recognized if masooda is sangeta double action -- 

-- true - masooda is not sangeetha in any angle

-- Mir chacha son is sangeetha husband - clealry showed that mir chacha son and wife left mir as he was not in senses always thiking about masooda and not giving importance to family... 

10 hours ago, Spartan said:

Sangeeta was also misssing in some parts when Gopi was digging the grave to cover her ...so a scenes lo Sangeeta enduku missing,,

sangeetha chadhar kosam vethukuthunte kaliki edo thagili kinda paduthundi... Gopi grave lo nundi paiki ekkaleka 2-3 times pilusthadu, but she doesn't respond. paiki ekkataniki try chesi slip ayyi kinda padathadu, thalaki debba thaguluthundi. tarvatha sangeetha lepe varaku unna episode antha hallucination.