14 yr old died - Flu

Raazu

Flu is number 1 killer of mankind every year, every year hundreds of thousands  of people die beucase of flu, if you are immune compromised(esp old age) flu might kill you .

in India I have never experienced flu and the first I had in 2019 was brutal, 2 weeks were brutal and then my ears were plugged for 2 more weeks after I recovered from it

48 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Flu is number 1 killer of mankind every year, every year hundreds of thousands  of people die beucase of flu, if you are immune compromised(esp old age) flu might kill you .

in India I have never experienced flu and the first I had in 2019 was brutal, 2 weeks were brutal and then my ears were plugged for 2 more weeks after I recovered from it

India lo typhoid and malaria fevers are common.. thousands of ppl die every year bcoz of these two fevers.. 

10 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Ela untadhi bro aymptoms nenu flu shot kuda teskoni. Just like cold untadha? 

6 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Ela untadhi bro aymptoms nenu flu shot kuda teskoni. Just like cold untadha? 

Flu and covid have similar symptoms and end game is also same(pneumonia) although different viruses and covid can be but harsh because we haven’t got herd immunity yet. Flu vaccine tesukunna ravachu as new flu viruses keep coming

13 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

love da flu 2016 taruvatha no flu shot ayena chalakiga sagindi jeevitham

e year worst

week nundi cold & cough

remedies chepandi vaa evarina

You just have to let the flu take its course. Tylenol and ibuprofen will have to be your friends until you recover. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raja_Returns said:

love da flu 2016 taruvatha no flu shot ayena chalakiga sagindi jeevitham

e year worst

week nundi cold & cough

remedies chepandi vaa evarina

See urgent care doctor. Don’t want to refer any medicine