Sony new car

kakatiya

Rendu sanaasulu raasukuntey migilesdhi boodidhe. Honda sucks at making EVs , they are behind many chinese manufacturers in EV tech , Sony is just clueless 

This car will be a flop 

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Rendu sanaasulu raasukuntey migilesdhi boodidhe. Honda sucks at making EVs , they are behind many chinese manufacturers in EV tech , Sony is just clueless 

This car will be a flop 

Sony lost their signature in their space of music, now trying to do things that they have no clue about. Who the heck is going to buy this stupid car just bcause it has got sony logo on it

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, praying said:

Sony lost their signature in their space of music, now trying to do things that they have no clue about. Who the heck is going to buy this stupid car just bcause it has got sony logo on it

That's the problem with most Japanese companies nowadays , their management has become old and out of touch. No wonder most Japanese companies are struggling 

1 hour ago, praying said:

they are still the best in headphones and mirrorless cameras. Sony WH-1000XM5 is the best rated selling headphones which rated above Bose and apple AirPods Max.

last week got on a deal for linkbuds s for some $50, the most comfortable and best sounding earbuds I have worn so far, 6 hours in my ears didn’t feel a thing, I cannot go 2 hours with my AirPods Pro in my ears, highly recommended if you are looking for comfortable headphones 

56 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

they are still the best in headphones and mirrorless cameras. Sony WH-1000XM5 is the best rated selling headphones which rated above Bose and apple AirPods Max.

last week got on a deal for linkbuds s for some $50, the most comfortable and best sounding earbuds I have worn so far, 6 hours in my ears didn’t feel a thing, I cannot go 2 hours with my AirPods Pro in my ears, highly recommended if you are looking for comfortable headphones 

That's about it... They suck at phones, despite help from Google and exited many other businesses.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

That's about it... They suck at phones, despite help from Google and exited many other businesses.

Their product engineering is still top notch, any sony product oozes quality but their issue is software which is clunky at times. That’s why inspite of making great hardware but failed against players with good software stack like apple and samsung took a lot of sheen from them as they are the new sony now and they own the supply chain unlike sony.

They have lost a lot in the past decade but still a &100billion company, strangely for a electronics company most of their revenues now come from their production house and gaming network. Blu ray is their tech, they bet heavy on it and when it was about to reach an infection point online content became a thing and people are no longer buying dvds

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That's the problem with most Japanese companies nowadays , their management has become old and out of touch. No wonder most Japanese companies are struggling 

Do you think sony is struggling? Look at their playstation income. Look SIE, Sony Electronics, Sony music. Sony provides image sensors for iPhone or any DSLR.