Buddodu is an amazing actor.

veerigadu

Movie lo aa athikinchina comedy in first half was the flaw .. entire naresh episode ..

Mass songs also missing .. but peniviti and yedaboyyado songs lyrics super 

30 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Aravinda Sametha is very underrated.. Both trivi and jr did superb

Very true. Tarak was at top of his game . Shouldve been an even bigger hit. 

48 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Movie lo aa athikinchina comedy in first half was the flaw .. entire naresh episode ..

Mass songs also missing .. but peniviti and yedaboyyado songs lyrics super 

50 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I like the dialogue with Poo dolling ..

Abbayilu ammayi dorikina tharvatha prapanchanni jayinchadaniki bayalderutharu .. sometjing like that.

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

I like the dialogue with Poo dolling ..

Abbayilu ammayi dorikina tharvatha prapanchanni jayinchadaniki bayalderutharu .. sometjing like that.

I like jeji (grand mother) and grand son dynamics in that whole movie. 

2 hours ago, Starblazer said:

he suits action films but drama single-handedly manage cheyyaledu. Mohan Lal & Kamal Haasan tho acting lo compare chesentha standards inka raledu. even comedy kooda brahmi undabatti Adhurs laakkochadu. Jai Lavakusa lo office scene motham Rowdy Alludu nundi copy-paste, he is not even close to Chiranjeevi comedy timing.

people still see jr ntr as a mass hero but not an actor. and I don't think he'll even give up his mass hero image to prove himself as an actor.

It’s a troll post vaa from @veerigadu

• Upvote 1

The most impressive thing about him is his Telugu pronunciation. He enunciates every Telugu word so beautifully. You can hear every cadence and sound of the word. 

Don't want to name some heroes but it is painful to hear some top Telugu heroes unable to pronounce consonants in Telugu.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

The most impressive thing about him is his Telugu pronunciation. He enunciates every Telugu word so beautifully. You can hear every cadence and sound of the word. 

Don't want to name some heroes but it is painful to hear some top Telugu heroes unable to pronounce consonants in Telugu.

Nani gade naa

4 hours ago, Starblazer said:

he suits action films but drama single-handedly manage cheyyaledu. Mohan Lal & Kamal Haasan tho acting lo compare chesentha standards inka raledu. even comedy kooda brahmi undabatti Adhurs laakkochadu. Jai Lavakusa lo office scene motham Rowdy Alludu nundi copy-paste, he is not even close to Chiranjeevi comedy timing.

people still see jr ntr as a mass hero but not an actor. and I don't think he'll even give up his mass hero image to prove himself as an actor.

but common audience think otherwise na. imagine chiru in that character 

15 minutes ago, sreenidhee said:

but common audience think otherwise na. imagine chiru in that character 

chiru did exactly same character to perfection in mugguru monagallu. annayya, chantabbayi movies lo ease of acting kooda next level. jr ntr is good in serious roles with his stiff body language, but comedy roles lo flexible ga undaledu.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

chiru did exactly same character to perfection in mugguru monagallu. annayya, chantabbayi movies lo ease of acting kooda next level. jr ntr is good in serious roles with his stiff body language, but comedy roles lo flexible ga undaledu.

for me adhurs ntr/brahmi episode is evergreen and always watchable. didn't like the serious character though 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Starblazer said:

e generation lo ematram acting cheyadame akkuva , name other actor who does better than him in all aspects?

chelchi chendadochu inkodi peru chepthe , cant be compared with chiru though , chiru comedy timing next level

• Upvote 2