One more post on middle age dilemma

nijamena

Parents are aging. Sibling is in India. Sibling wife ki parents ki common issues as usual in every home. 

recent ga mom ki minor surgery ayyindi. they took care of everything never complained to me. 

ninna matladutunappudu artham ayyindi. enti prati dainiki sibling vellali ane sense vachindi sibling wife nundi. 

Now in dilemma ikkada illu tesukovala or pack up and go back.  Two kids one is 5 years and one is 5 months. 

9 minutes ago, nijamena said:

Parents are aging. Sibling is in India. Sibling wife ki parents ki common issues as usual in every home. 

recent ga mom ki minor surgery ayyindi. they took care of everything never complained to me. 

ninna matladutunappudu artham ayyindi. enti prati dainiki sibling vellali ane sense vachindi sibling wife nundi. 

Now in dilemma ikkada illu tesukovala or pack up and go back.  Two kids one is 5 years and one is 5 months. 

Illu ipudu elagu tissukolevu (interest rates , job cuts etc) konnni rojulu focus on problem bro try leave , wfh etc etcnew job options which are more flexible , try to support your sibling , your mom

Ekva alochinchaku , nuvu ikada untunav kabati you have to help your sibling too money anuko, moral support anuko

Small misunderstandings common , but your bro took care of your mom when in need be thankful

sibling ayithe direct problem report cheyaledhu ga

be very nice to your sibling and his wife , recognize and appreciate their efforts , daily communicate with them. They will be happy and parents will also be happy.

its a temporary thing ,  health set ayyaka , everyone will be normal

illu  eppudanna konnukovachu.. focus on parents and sibiling.. show some love and provide all the support from your side...

if possible ,, go have a short visit.

45 minutes ago, nijamena said:

Yeah it’s a common issue in every home . You, your brother see it with different lens and your spouses see it other lens. You see it a responsibility or opportunity to serve your parents . They see it as a favor you are doing to your parents . 

if your understood your sibling’s wife expressed their burden then confirm ga your brother would Have had lots of fights with her on this topic . He finally gave up that’s why you heard it . 

unless you “help” then financially it will get worse in future  or pack up and move to india to share responsibility equally . 

if you decide to move to india then you will face new issues from your wife . 

lol néeku moodindi. We all are going through same lol 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Complex said:

sibling ayithe direct problem report cheyaledhu ga

be very nice to your sibling and his wife , recognize and appreciate their efforts , daily communicate with them. They will be happy and parents will also be happy.

its a temporary thing ,  health set ayyaka , everyone will be normal

illu  eppudanna konnukovachu.. focus on parents and sibiling.. show some love and provide all the support from your side...

if possible ,, go have a short visit.

Our culture is not designed to talk issues openly . Open discussion thegadenpulu time lo avthayi. 

1 hour ago, nijamena said:

If your financially Ok... Please go back. My honest suggestion. I am same situation here. in US..  I know atleast 3 old people who came long back.. to US and now their kids deserted and they are living some where.. they will only see them back in Decemberholidays.. 3 old parents are  doctors  ..I have enough money.... they left US recently and joined  oldage home in india... they have property in road 12 , but still living in old age home.. because they  are saying there is no one to talk with us.. though they have maids at home.. they are  not happy.  Now india, is better ..  very less power cuts.. high speed internet ....  and all... things are getting better dude....    Personally , what I noticed with mom is she really happy only when my mom seeing id playing infront of her.  Dollar is ok for some extent  but it also sucks the life . we will know this when we become old. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nijamena said:

Nuv mari naram dil lekka vunnav....ie reason cheppi nuv pack up cheppi pothe iga nee pellam pillal pani ayinatte...

Trust me my friend, ie reason kosam nuvu ikada pack up cheppi India ki pothe matram repo mapo nee pendlam ninnu chettu ki yaladateesi mari kodtadi...nee samsaram la Sukham vundadu...

Interest rates ki etlago ipudu ilu kone situation ledu ikada....annually oka 10 lakhs spend chesthe you can pay EMI for a home in India. Make an understanding with your brother that you will be able to help him buy a home and contribute for expenses...

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Brothers una valu sankranthi (venkatesh) movie baguntadi , just watch to gether during festival time etc not joking really bagundi

Good job mods Sunil GIFs | Tenor