One more post on middle age dilemma

nijamena

Just now, TuesdayStories said:

TS thread esi vellipothe ni reply chusi Sunil GIFs | Tenor

Anna thammula kastalu bro , many movies writers books always highlight affection and love between mother - son, brother- sister

But the affection between brothers takva matladtharu , adi only expiernce aithe kani teliyadu

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anna thammula kastalu bro , many movies writers books always highlight affection and love between mother - son, brother- sister

But the affection between brothers takva matladtharu , adi only expiernce aithe kani teliyadu

Sunil GIFs | Tenor

4 hours ago, nijamena said:

Parents are aging. Sibling is in India. Sibling wife ki parents ki common issues as usual in every home. 

recent ga mom ki minor surgery ayyindi. they took care of everything never complained to me. 

ninna matladutunappudu artham ayyindi. enti prati dainiki sibling vellali ane sense vachindi sibling wife nundi. 

Now in dilemma ikkada illu tesukovala or pack up and go back.  Two kids one is 5 years and one is 5 months. 

Your anna is great, it’s very hard to maintain everything in india. I think he is working hard to make everyone happy. Respect him , help him

6 hours ago, nijamena said:

Anna is financially decent. Never took any help from me. Edaina chesta anna vaddu antadu. 

iPhone teesukvelli ichina aa price ki tagattu ga naa kid ki jewelry ichadu.  

Saved money for the past few years and can buy home here even rates are high.

Wife parents ki kuda health issues unnayi. Tanaki tana akka and chellali tho kalisi undali ani undi. She wants to move back immediately. But akkda pratical issues enti ani teledu.  So nen u koncham hesitate avutunna. Naku ikkada inka konni rojulu undali ani undi. Purley money reasons. 

Ippudu kids and wife India lo unnaru. Mom and dad are loving their time with grand kids. 

Few months taruvata will talk with wife and parents then decide with out any emotion.

Thanks all for your feedback.

Honestly, you have every reason to go back as your only reason to stay here is to earn money… you can earn decently in India too… If you are skilled enough, many big  companies are paying close to 1cr in India.. not sure how close you are to your GC (I am assuming far away)… once you stay here for few more years, your kids will go to school here and you buy a house, it is very difficult to move back.. if your wife is ok to move back and you don’t have much reasons except earning money, go back.. 

after few years, your wife may not even want to go back and you will be in trouble if you want to… 

Single Son situation yendhi vaa parents di ? Adi kuda pellam kuda single daughter aithe Yela manage chesthunnaru ? US ki theesakosthunnara ledha IND la ne yedhanna plan na ? Pellam voorukintadha theesakosthe maa parents ni kuda theeskuravali antada ? Not my situation my asking Asalu yela deal chesthunnaru Ani TpRu7P-360.gif