4 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Antha meme lo ne vundi kada ..inka em cheppedi 

office lo no audio..audio illee..

4 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Ooru na koduku.. bagaindi

shantanu hazarika must be feeling proud

I don’t think he meant it … mansion house esadu emo .. maata tadabadtundi

1 hour ago, Kakynada said:

her 3rd movie with the director, she'd have already had that sibling relationship framed by now, 

that guy is married too. 

married aithe enti bro ...compulsory sibling avvala ? crush vundochu kada ..mandu esadu anukunta ..anduke koncham excite ayyadu

12 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

married aithe enti bro ...compulsory sibling avvala ? crush vundochu kada ..mandu esadu anukunta ..anduke koncham excite ayyadu

cooreste married ina affairs chala chusanu, but what i am saying is annaya ani she called not cos he tiod i love you shruthi, aa ilove you suster la kooda chepachu kadha...with time gap of 3 films, that sister bro relation is easily acievable ani na point, if its something else she wouldnt call that annyyya word in public just like that, plus shruthi is the most matured person you''ll ever find bro, so i love you annadani, annaya ani pilutha ane pilla foook eshalu mentality shruthi madam dhi kadu ani na yokka idi, eti,,emantavv :)

6 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

cooreste married ina affairs chala chusanu, but what i am saying is annaya ani she called not cos he tiod i love you shruthi, aa ilove you suster la kooda chepachu kadha...with time gap of 3 films, that sister bro relation is easily acievable ani na point, if its something else she wouldnt call that annyyya word in public just like that, plus shruthi is the most matured person you''ll ever find bro, so i love you annadani, annaya ani pilutha ane pilla foook eshalu mentality shruthi madam dhi kadu ani na yokka idi, eti,,emantavv :)

agree bro ..its just on a lighter note ... but memes ki manchi stuff s%H#

• Upvote 1