Father accused of killing 9-year-old son, McKinney police say

JackSeal

19 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

What will a 9 yr old desi kid do to make his father want to kill him… ?? That too stabbing multiple times with a knife!! It doesn’t make any sense.. of course, this incident even doesn’t make any sense

Pakka mental issues

25 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Kottadam varaku okay… we Indians do that… but stabbing him multiple times with a knife?? Unless someone has a big grudge on an enemy that make them want to kill, no one will do it… 9 years is too small an age to even frustrate parents to that level.. 

idigo ilantivi chesthey ne child services ochi pillalni esukelledi

A friend of him posted in FB:

I will keep this brief with all the work that’s going on.
Ponnazhakan Subramanian who is charged in the gruesome incident in McKinney, Texas is my classmate and hostelmate and if I have to name the most loving, caring, charming, never-had-any-enemies type people from my batch of friends in college, it would be Ponna. All our batch mates will vouch for that. He is a very nice person for what we know for 22-23 years now.

I see so many absurd comments about him and his character on social media and it is very disheartening to read all that. Something has gone very wrong but anyone we speak with, including myself, still don’t believe that Ponna would have done something of this magnitude.

He has been the sweetest father to the child, a second mother to the boy, caring for him day and night and something should have gone terribly wrong with himself to get involved in such an act. 
We thank those from Dallas Tamil Sangam and the diaspora there who have attended to the family upon hearing this and if anyone passes weird stories and comments about the family and their character, we request you to please avoid believing such stuff and bluntly avoid passing them around further and allow privacy and dignity to prevail for the grieving family.
Please keep the child, Sasi and Ponna in your prayers. Thank you.

• Sad 2