looks like rates hike is just started working..

dasari4kntr

3 hours ago, ramudu said:

it will work and proven solution. Companies hire more people when there is free/low interest money available for them and bet on future projects , paying 8-15%+ interest and hire more people is not a viable solution for companies 

What a sensible way of thinking mate. When I saw you on that dirty threads started by @Chirupoo, @RedThupaki I though you to belong to that s c u m category

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ramudu said:

it will work and proven solution. Companies hire more people when there is free/low interest money available for them and bet on future projects , paying 8-15%+ interest and hire more people is not a viable solution for companies 

oka chinna example...few months back Pfizer hired almost 100 or little more contract engineers for a new project, trained them on multiple things, provided apartments, food, and cars with gas, and then ended the contract for everyone in a few months...I don't see any productivity at all with all the engineers they hired...

Not sure why they wanted to spend that much money if they will never use those guys for actual productivity...

mana desis aithe full ga enjoy chesindru aa project lo.. 

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Fl96DpqXoAAwedN?format=jpg&name=medium

Inflation as well...

cNJTFri.png

Looooooonnnnnggg way to go bro. I don’t see any difference from last month. Cpi data suddallllee

28 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

What a sensible way of thinking mate. When I saw you on that dirty threads started by @Chirupoo, @RedThupaki I though you to belong to that s c u m category

Anna , jara time pass chesthunna akkada , I am more into investing , macro and tech , I can discuss on these but this db lo very few people encourage and participate on these topics like @Vaampire @dasari4kntr @Spartanetc... 

26 minutes ago, Shameless said:

oka chinna example...few months back Pfizer hired almost 100 or little more contract engineers for a new project, trained them on multiple things, provided apartments, food, and cars with gas, and then ended the contract for everyone in a few months...I don't see any productivity at all with all the engineers they hired...

Not sure why they wanted to spend that much money if they will never use those guys for actual productivity...

For companies c-suit level , this doesn't matter kadha bro , all they do is allocate budget when they see future and when they don't see future they scrap , they think fail fast and scrap things. 

6 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Looooooonnnnnggg way to go bro. I don’t see any difference from last month. Cpi data suddallllee

yup..it will take time...but i feel its a early signal..

still home prices are the largest contributors...

CONSUMER PRICE INDEX - NOVEMBER 2022

The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) rose 0.1 percent in November on a seasonally
adjusted basis, after increasing 0.4 percent in October, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported
today. Over the last 12 months, the all items index increased 7.1 percent before seasonal adjustment.

The index for shelter was by far the largest contributor to the monthly all items increase, more than
offsetting decreases in energy indexes. The food index increased 0.5 percent over the month with the
food at home index also rising 0.5 percent. The energy index decreased 1.6 percent over the month as
the gasoline index, the natural gas index, and the electricity index all declined.

The index for all items less food and energy rose 0.2 percent in November, after rising 0.3 percent
in October. The indexes for shelter, communication, recreation, motor vehicle insurance, education,
and apparel were among those that increased over the month. Indexes which declined in November include
the used cars and trucks, medical care, and airline fares indexes.

The all items index increased 7.1 percent for the 12 months ending November; this was the smallest
12-month increase since the period ending December 2021. The all items less food and energy index rose
6.0 percent over the last 12 months. The energy index increased 13.1 percent for the 12 months ending
November, and the food index increased 10.6 percent over the last year; all of these increases were
smaller than for the period ending October. 

Table A. Percent changes in CPI for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U): U.S. city average

Seasonally adjusted changes from preceding month Un-
adjusted
12-mos.
ended
Nov. 2022
May
Jun.
Jul.
Aug.
Sep.
Oct.
Nov.

Footnotes
(1) Not seasonally adjusted.

All items

1.0 1.3 0.0 0.1 0.4 0.4 0.1 7.1

Food

1.2 1.0 1.1 0.8 0.8 0.6 0.5 10.6

Food at home

1.4 1.0 1.3 0.7 0.7 0.4 0.5 12.0

Food away from home(1)

0.7 0.9 0.7 0.9 0.9 0.9 0.5 8.5

Energy

3.9 7.5 -4.6 -5.0 -2.1 1.8 -1.6 13.1

Energy commodities

4.5 10.4 -7.6 -10.1 -4.7 4.4 -2.0 12.2

Gasoline (all types)

4.1 11.2 -7.7 -10.6 -4.9 4.0 -2.0 10.1

Fuel oil(1)

16.9 -1.2 -11.0 -5.9 -2.7 19.8 1.7 65.7

Energy services

3.0 3.5 0.1 2.1 1.1 -1.2 -1.1 14.2

Electricity

1.3 1.7 1.6 1.5 0.4 0.1 -0.2 13.7

Utility (piped) gas service

8.0 8.2 -3.6 3.5 2.9 -4.6 -3.5 15.5

All items less food and energy

0.6 0.7 0.3 0.6 0.6 0.3 0.2 6.0

Commodities less food and energy commodities

0.7 0.8 0.2 0.5 0.0 -0.4 -0.5 3.7

New vehicles

1.0 0.7 0.6 0.8 0.7 0.4 0.0 7.2

Used cars and trucks

1.8 1.6 -0.4 -0.1 -1.1 -2.4 -2.9 -3.3

Apparel

0.7 0.8 -0.1 0.2 -0.3 -0.7 0.2 3.6

Medical care commodities(1)

0.3 0.4 0.6 0.2 -0.1 0.0 0.2 3.1

Services less energy services

0.6 0.7 0.4 0.6 0.8 0.5 0.4 6.8

Shelter

0.6 0.6 0.5 0.7 0.7 0.8 0.6 7.1

Transportation services

1.3 2.1 -0.5 0.5 1.9 0.8 -0.1 14.2

Medical care services

0.4 0.7 0.4 0.8 1.0 -0.6 -0.7 4.4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

We may see change this year , but blue collar is still strong going 

34 minutes ago, ramudu said:

We may see change this year , but blue collar is still strong going 

Longg looooongg way imo. Job market, housing market not caring 

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Which technology ? Those projects are for fun only..retiring directors use projects as excuse to travel china Australia and Europe...

I worked 7 years for them

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

naku Cheppu vaa gasonti projects 

12 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Which technology ? Those projects are for fun only..retiring directors use projects as excuse to travel china Australia and Europe...

I worked 7 years for them

Hello @kakatiya bro. Are you the same Kakatiya whom I saw very actively participating in and around 2010 and 2011? I remember you those days many people were your followers.

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Hello @kakatiya bro. Are you the same Kakatiya whom I saw very actively participating in and around 2010 and 2011? I remember you those days many people were your followers.

brahmi-smile.gif

• Like 1