Feminists faces reality at 46 yrs old being single

Scurvy

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

If they treat other human like crap, then they are narcissists not feminists.

Feminism is so misrepresented.

In real they are narcissists but they consider themselves as feminists...anthe education unte, they will treat all humans equal bro...I am saying all this with my personal experience living among these women who consider themselves as feminists

18 minutes ago, Shameless said:

In real they are narcissists but they consider themselves as feminists...anthe education unte, they will treat all humans equal bro...I am saying all this with my personal experience living among these women who consider themselves as feminists

Somehow, I started hating women from the community that you are talking. I have a female boss from that community, and she is a vindictive narcissist. I area I live at is highly populated by them. Even in the customer facing jobs these women are rude.

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

Somehow, I started hating women from the community that you are talking. I have a female boss from that community, and she is a vindictive narcissist. I area I live at is highly populated by them. Even in the customer facing jobs these women are rude.

so true bro..men are treated like slaves and there is no value for a man's word...usually some of them hate me because I do maintain my standards and wont bend for anyone...

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

she had a different kind of fun for 2 decades.... i don't see it as a loss.

And there are good men in 40s, either divorced or widowed or those who are looking to leave their spouses because of whatever reason

4 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

If they treat other human like crap, then they are narcissists not feminists.

Feminism is so misrepresented.

True. But i feel all the bitter men roasted her in the comments like how she rejected all eligible men when she was in her prime thinking they are boring and now it is her turn to cope with loneliness.

22 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

True. But i feel all the bitter men roasted her in the comments like how she rejected all eligible men when she was in her prime thinking they are boring and now it is her turn to cope with loneliness.

She didn't say that. She is saying that she is meeting all buffoons and all the good men are taken in their 20's and 30's.

What she said is true.

16 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

She didn't say that. She is saying that she is meeting all buffoons and all the good men are taken in their 20's and 30's.

What she said is true.

I am talking about bitter men in comment section. Oh cmon she is not that special herself to call other men buffons.

5 hours ago, Shameless said:

She will not mention bro...but she will make the guy slave...that is for sure...

I live among a bunch of feminists and I know how they treat the men..

Dani kanna single ga undi kottukoni padukovadam better.

• Upvote 1