Sorry for this post: Job vethukune vallu ee post choododdu

JANASENA

Just now, JANASENA said:

very rare that's why recently my marketing guy told me to start selenium

Make sense , I never hire anyone with just manual qa skills ,  just outsource that to business team.

Our team currently working on moving from cypress to  playwright with cucumber for bdd and ui automation and containerizing to automate entire process , 0 manual qa in our team. 

4 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

very rare that's why recently my marketing guy told me to start selenium

automation ayete

java,selenium,rest api, jenkins ci/cd, git, one cloud certification.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwamyRaRa said:

Baa Nuvvu 3 jobs Chesthunavu ga. I think you are doing in other tech (not QA) @JANASENA 

confirming @csrcsr

aa muchata aipoindi bro adokka pedda kahani. em cheppthanle. currently working only in 1, which will end in March

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Naa modati udyogam Contract aipoyindi. appatinunchi job apply chesthunna, sudden ga naa confidence levels baaga taggipoyay. Profile rejection emails are adding water to fire. I'm still working and this contract likely gonna end in March. This year gonna be very crazy for me, India Trip, Maa vaadu school start and the list is never ending. All I want is a FTE and I don't want to change it for the next 10 yrs. I'm sick and tired of giving interviews. If anyone else was in the same boat, Can you guide me how did you managed to find a job? Thank you all in Advance.

Tech: Manual QA / recently started Selenium prep in Udemy

Manual qa no jobs bro it's gone , therr is no segregation of qa dev devops, everyone has to everything

For eg in our company you have to write your own cft for component, Application code, automation , pipeline jobs, monitoring including dashboard for splunks. Yu will ah e support from platform teams but still

Andariki anni rakapovochu you have to squeeze some where on automation, devops pipelines, or SRE lot of learning road map for you eee lolli antha voddu anukubte may be tools like Salesforce, workday,  anaplan etc(vatilo kuda lot of competition 

27 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

aa muchata aipoindi bro adokka pedda kahani. em cheppthanle. currently working only in 1, which will end in March

Ok. All the best Db is with you 

26 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Sorry if I'm being rude. apologize. your outlook towards Manual QAs made me write this one! 

2014 lo job vachind adi naa first job! pay $50/hr, first job andulonu pay $50 antey inkemundi? that contract lasted for 4 yrs after worked for an insurance comp for 2 yrs then finally landed in a contract job for more pay. all I was saying is I only got Manual QA opportunities and with a very good pay. I was very much in a comfortable position. you can ask me "No one stopped you from learning Automation" I have my own reasons don't want to dig into that. So finally trying to learn new techs. Velaithey help cheyyi, guide cheyyi, naaku job vasthey inkoka 10 mandiki help nenu chestha. anthey gaani Manual QA chesevadini cheap ga choodaku. 

Mohanbabu Soundarya GIF - Mohanbabu Soundarya Pedarayudu ...

I am not pointing you bro , I am telling general mentally of the current industry. Manual qa is very expensive over the period , so I never entertain anthy not against manual qa 

12 minutes ago, greensboro said:

221g's start aythe citizen's ki easy ga jobs vasthayi anukunta

Techincally you have to be strong anthey! else nothing can get you a job

15 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Gattiga oka 1 month try cheyyi vachestadi...All the Best bro .. 

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

All the best

Ty!

29 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Sorry if I'm being rude. apologize. your outlook towards Manual QAs made me write this one! 

2014 lo job vachind adi naa first job! pay $50/hr, first job andulonu pay $50 antey inkemundi? that contract lasted for 4 yrs after worked for an insurance comp for 2 yrs then finally landed in a contract job for more pay. all I was saying is I only got Manual QA opportunities and with a very good pay. I was very much in a comfortable position. you can ask me "No one stopped you from learning Automation" I have my own reasons don't want to dig into that. So finally trying to learn new techs. Velaithey help cheyyi, guide cheyyi, naaku job vasthey inkoka 10 mandiki help nenu chestha. anthey gaani Manual QA chesevadini cheap ga choodaku. 

Mohanbabu Soundarya GIF - Mohanbabu Soundarya Pedarayudu ...

Take a break bro..if you have saved up. Spend time with your kid. Next month ki market should be up. Citizenship vunnappudu no issues kada