Telugu ppl crying on golden globe

kittaya

4 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Common buddies... 

Let's not hate ourselves first...

everyone has their opinion...if they dint like that song or think that it really dint deserve the attention....some ppl will hide their intentions to go with the popular opinion, some ppl dont care and be honest with their opinion...

Why do you think criticizing a song will be against telugu ppl. Lol ?

4 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

everyone has their opinion...if they dint like that song or think that it really dint deserve the attention....some ppl will hide their intentions to go with the popular opinion, some ppl dont care and be honest with their opinion...

you really think -it is because they dont like the song ?

btw i dont like that song that much too.

6 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

hate the song... appreciate the efforts in winning man.... 

no body likes the opponant, when he is proved in larger audience just ffffffucking appreciate, the good quality 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you really think -it is because they dont like the song ?

btw i dont like that song that much too.

Just now, kittaya said:

hate the song... appreciate the efforts in winning man.... 

no body likes the opponant, when he is proved in larger audience just ffffffucking appreciate, the good quality 

I dont have any personal hatred like other Dumb opinionated so called fans, Anti-fans.

I felt the song was bit cringy as the concept was copied and made it look like local...Natu Natu is a dumb word..

I will appriciate the dance and hard work by NTR and Charan.

5 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

I dont have any personal hatred like other Dumb opinionated so called fans, Anti-fans.

I felt the song was bit cringy as the concept was copied and made it look like local...Natu Natu is a dumb word..

there is downside and upside 

18 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

just audio wise, this song is pretty avg.....appatlo AR Rahman ki Jai Ho song ki Oscar vachinattu...for ARR standard, Jai Hao was below avg....same ee song kuda anthe. Kani visuals wise and story lo perfect sync aindhi. I guess nobody will hear this song much, they see the song....adi difference.

• Upvote 1