vegan hypocrisy..part 2

dasari4kntr

ఇది ఈ thread కి కొనసాగింపు...

కొంత మంది fake vegan గాళ్ళ hypocrisy ఎంత ముదిరింది అంటే...వాళ్ళలో ఉన్న hypocrisy ని వాళ్ళే గుర్తించలేనంతగా ముదిరింది...

అసలు ఎవైడైనా vegan ఉన్నాడంటే వాడు సమాజాన్ని వదిలేసిన సన్యాశి (రియల్ vegan)  అయ్యి ఉండాలి లేదా ఇలా fake ముచ్చట్లు చెప్పుకుతిరిగే hypocrite అన్నా  అయ్యి ఉండాలి...మనం ఈ రోజు వాడే అధిక శాతం వస్తువులు జంతువుల నుండి వచ్చినవే...అవన్ని తేరగా వాడేస్తు మళ్ళీ veganism అనే కబుర్లు...

vegan అని చెప్పుకు తిరిగే ఎదవలు ముందు వాళ్లని వాళ్లు జడ్జ్ చేసుకోవాలి మిగతా వాళ్ళని  జడ్జ్ చేసేముందు... 

రంగు రంగు బట్టలు వేసుకుని veganism అని వాగే వాళ్ళకి తెలియదనుకుంటా...శతాబ్దాల కృతం కొన్ని రంగులని జంతువుల నుండి కనుగుని తయారు చేసేవాళ్ళని...కొన్ని వేల నత్తలని చంపి blue, ఆవులకి సరైన ఆహారం పెట్టకుండా indian yellow, కొన్ని రకాల పురుగుల నుండి మరికొన్ని రంగులు కనుగొని కొన్ని వేళ సంవత్సరాలు వాడారు...ఇప్పడిప్పడే వాటికి నకలు రంగులని కృత్రిమంగా లాబ్ లో చేస్తున్నారు...కాని అలాంటి చరిత్ర ఉన్న రంగులని వాడుతూ ఈ fake vegans లెక్చర్లు ఇస్తారు...

ఇకపోతే..సమాజం జంతువుల నుండి చాలానే తీసుకుంది...అందులో కొన్ని మాత్రమే ఆహార ఉత్పత్తులు అయితే అధిక బాగం వస్తు ఉత్పత్తులు,  ఆరోగ్య పరమైన ఉత్పత్తులు ...మొదలైనవి..

ఒక్క పంది నుంచి ఎన్ని రకాల వస్తువులు వస్తున్నాయో తెలుసా..? diabetic insulin పంది నుంచి వచ్చే ఆరోగ్య పరమైన ఉత్పత్తి...కాబట్టి మదుమేహం ఉన్న vegan ఆ insulin వాడడా..? లేదా వాటిని వాడుతూనే ఇంకోపక్క fake ముచ్చట్లు చెప్పుకు తిరుగుతాడా..?

అంతే కాదు...కొంత మంది (కొత్తగా vegan అని మొరిగే celebs) పంది కొవ్వుతో తయారు చేసిన మేకప్  products ముఖం అంతా పులుముకుని TV ల ముందు మటుకు మళ్ళీ fake vegan ముచ్చట్లు...చెప్తారు...

vegan అని మొరిగుతా ఎదుటి వాళ్లని జడ్జ్ చేసే  fake ఎదవలు..మీరు ఈ కింద ఉన్న వాటిల్లో ఒక్క దానిని కూడా వాడని రోజు, అసలు ఎలాంటి జంతు ఉత్పత్తి వాడని రోజు ...ఎదుటి వాళ్ళని జడ్జ్ చేయండి..అంత వరకు నవరంధ్రాలకి భందం వేయండి...

everything-but-the-oink.jpg?sfvrsn=5cfdb

Medical Products

1. Vaccines 
  2. Fish Oil, B12 and other supplements 
  3. insulin for the regulation of diabetes
  4. valves for human heart surgery

Clothing and Fashion 

1. suede for shoes 
  2. suede for clothing
  3. jackets and pillows (stuffed with feathers)

Cosmetics

1. soaps
  2. make-up

Electronics

1. Gelatin is used in metal processing to improve metal's structure, such as cadmium in batteries. Animal fats and gelatin are used in many technical applications to which we owe the comforts of our life…

Other

1. water filters
  2. rubber
  3. antifreeze
  4. certain plastics
  5. floor waxes
  6. crayons
  7. chalk
  8. adhesives
  9. fertilizer
  10. insulation
  11. shaving creams
  12. wax paper

NOTE: this list is just a sample, it could grow enormously...  

All i want to say to a fake vegan, stop using these products before judging or pointing any non vegetarian...

Hypocrite....

• Upvote 2

lmao. coward dumbfcuk who can't even stay to discuss random bs he decides to post as a 'counter' to basic arguments doesn't get to call others as hypocrites.

if all you want to is to claim something and run off and hide somewhere, then you are better off crying alone in the restroom than trying to say something on social media.

plus can you actually post your sh1t in English that I can read and respond to, instead of acting like a useless coward posting your sh1t in a language that is very difficult for me to read?

35 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

మరోక పోష్ట్ లో  PETA గాళ్ళ crimes గుిరించి మాట్లాడుకుందాం...

bye

emanna post chesko. you'll forever be a coward loser who can't argue for sh1t.

plus a delusional asshole who thinks raising animals and killing them for meat is fine, because ...... (I don't really understand your justification, coz it is as twisted as the piece of sh1t person that you are. lmao).

38 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

NOTE: this list is just a sample, it could grow enormously...  

All i want to say to a fake vegan, stop using these products before judging or pointing any non vegetarian...

Hypocrite....

fcuking idiot. I only asked how your claim for permaculture being the best way is even morally consistent with your concern for animals.

I didn't ask you to become vegan, dumbfcuk.

you lashed out because of your own realisation that you are a piece of sh1t who tries to justify through hook or crook your addiction to eating meat of other animals.

plus most of the products you listed there have vegan alternatives. some of the ones you listed are not even used by vegans. you are too much of a dumbfuck to discuss how wrong and idiotic your rage on veganism is.

try and see. lets see if you've grown a brain in 2023.

decent boi @dasari4kntr

learn how to argue, or stfu.

pretty sure you picked all of that out of some stupid site.. same like the last time you said batteries were non-vegan.

fcuking dumb conspiracy nut. every one of your claim can be countered.

what's vegan, and what's not vegan is not the argument here idiot @dasari4kntr

you said you'll raise animals and eat them. I asked if it minimizes an animals pain.

and further asked if I can kill you after feeding you well. Can I kill you and eat you after paying $10m for an year, and would that make it okay for you?

what you have against veganism is a reactionary impulse.. similar to the other dumbfcuk @Telugodura456 frustration on me for not praising Amaravati enough or for saying separate TG is fine.

you are too dumb to fight the vegans @dasari4kntr

just address the inconsistency in your statements is all I asked.

so stop pretending like you understand the industrial process behind all the things you listed pasted off a site. you don't.

PETA meedha em post chestaav?

what does PETA have to do with veganism? vaallemanna solo mouthpiece for vegans aa?

address your own mess dumbfcuk.

sarigga maatladatam nerchuko. malli pakkanollaki neethulu cheppachhu.

Just admit that you fail in the moral standards you set for yourself with 'permaculture' bs.

then you go eat whatever crap you wish. why the fcuk you think I care.

I think you are a worthless piece of sh1t trying desperately to find identity in a disgustingly bigoted db.

don't think that you can use me to do it. you find someone else to abuse here.

1 minute ago, ramudu said:

@dasari4kntr bro small correction కొన్ని వేల నత్తలని చంపి blue .... snails nundi teesedi purple not blue sSc_hidingsofa

vaadem raasaado neeku artham ayyindha? lmao.

adigina question tappa migatha antha chethha raasthaadu yedhava.

@dasari4kntr just admit that you don't live up to your own moral standards ra.

admit that, and then you can abuse me a million times. I won't respond even. I will take it.

its that simple.

how do you think raising a chicken for its meat is a humane way of consuming meat is alright? if this is your moral standard, you are a psycho.