vegan hypocrisy..part 2

dasari4kntr

8 minutes ago, Shameless said:

not always you don't start harsh words but you provoke people to come to the point where they lose their temper and slowly abuse you...that's where your actual fun starts...

yes true that I am a typical loser middle class person coming to the US and experiencing a different kind of life that I never imagined that I will have

Never in my comments I abused you but as I said you earlier tha you provoke people and you are doing the same with me too..just to let you know that I won't fall for your provocative abuse..(you said you wont start harsh words but how come you started with me?)

one defect in you is that you want people to agree with your opinion..I do agree with some of your opinions but not with all, and the same goes with everyone..everyone has their own right to express their opinion but I prefer to have a healthy debate and you are not capable of having a healthy debate..

lmao. agreeing with morons and their moronic arguments is not 'healthy' debate. Its like swimming in the swamp with the pigs. I'm not a pig, unfortunately.

I don't care about your half baked analysis of me. Stick to the topic, or shut up. simple.

you may think you are not abusive to me, but your entire shtick is in fact abusive. Pretending to psychoanalyze me - somebody who never actually bothered you. Have I bothered you ever? so shut the fcuk up, and go back to your hole.

you are not smart enough to analyze me. let that dasari fcuker speak for himself.

13 minutes ago, Shameless said:

he entered into frustration mode bro..

he slowly opens up his toxic nature..

he has his own game plan bro...he provokes the people up to the point where they lose temper and start abusing him...he loves that part and he enjoys the latter part..

stop telling bullshit to yourself, and look at your own posts, before you give me your stupid gyaan.

all that fake humility about being from the middle class is just cringe sh1t you should tell to someone dumber than you are.

I seriously don't understand your fascination with me. and the way you express it is just disgusting. and you expecting me to be nice to you means you've not actually talked to people with an IQ higher than 90. its just pathetic.

please shut up.

18 minutes ago, Shameless said:

andrew Tate super ani cheppinodu nuvvu toxicity gurinchi talking aa?

cheppa kadha.. aa nsfw threads lo choosi kottuko. ekkuva oohinchukoku nee gurinchi

paatha basthi is ashamed of raising a loser like you.

panchayati president laaga prathi daanlo dooruthunnav, edho pedda peekudu gaani laaga.

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

andrew Tate super ani cheppinodu nuvvu toxicity gurinchi talking aa?

cheppa kadha.. aa nsfw threads lo choosi kottuko. ekkuva oohinchukoku nee gurinchi

paatha basthi is ashamed of raising a loser like you.

panchayati president laaga prathi daanlo dooruthunnav, edho pedda peekudu gaani laaga.

I dont get you. Why do you care about andrew tate so much or veganism so much but think of nothing about calling all andhra middle class as fascist.

super weird - first learn to love thy neighbor. Dont waste emotions on things which dont give a damn about you.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont get you. Why do you care about andrew tate so much or veganism so much but think of nothing about calling all andhra middle class as fascist.

super weird - first learn to love thy neighbor. Dont waste emotions on things which dont give a damn about you.

I don't care at all. I only care that losers like Shameless and Dasari fcuker are preaching bs to me.

I want to tell all uppercaste assholes in this db, including pretentious pricks like Dasari fcuker and Shameless, that they suck balls. simple.

43 minutes ago, Shameless said:

he entered into frustration mode bro..

he has his own game plan bro...he provokes the people up to the point where they lose temper and start abusing him...he loves that part and he enjoys the latter part..

apt..

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care at all. I only care that losers like Shameless and Dasari fcuker are preaching bs to me.

I want to tell all uppercaste assholes in this db, including pretentious pricks like Dasari fcuker and Shameless, that they suck balls. simple.

You must debate with an individual not his caste. You can oppose casteism while still respecting the individual.

You were scared of naming castes but go hyper against an individual whom you know bare anything.

Also you way over demonize telugu people - even with all the casteism they are presumed to have - they barely contribute to any evil - they just dont have any power even if you assume they have intent (which is also not fully true btw)

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

You must debate with an individual not his caste. You can oppose casteism while still respecting the individual.

You were scared of naming castes but go hyper against an individual whom you know bare anything.

Also you way over demonize telugu people - even with all the casteism they are presumed to have - they barely contribute to any evil - they just dont have any power even if you assume they have intent (which is also not fully true btw)

there's no point in naming castes, unless they are openly talking about their caste. Most of them are not talking about their own caste here, except idiots like veerigadu. that's why 'uppercaste'.

I'm not demonizing telugu people. I'm only calling out uppercaste pieces of sh1t in this db, which constitutes almost everyone here.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. agreeing with morons and their moronic arguments is not 'healthy' debate. Its like swimming in the swamp with the pigs. I'm not a pig, unfortunately.

I don't care about your half baked analysis of me. Stick to the topic, or shut up. simple.

you may think you are not abusive to me, but your entire shtick is in fact abusive. Pretending to psychoanalyze me - somebody who never actually bothered you. Have I bothered you ever? so shut the fcuk up, and go back to your hole.

you are not smart enough to analyze me. let that dasari fcuker speak for himself.

Not sure if you really know the meaning of debate...no one is saying you to agree..you just defend your statements with enough proofs/reasons...

not sure what topic your mentioning to...I am just sharing with you what I read about you when dealing with fellow DB members here...it's up to you if you care my analysis or not...

I might be abusive towards you coz you are the one who is facing my abuse and I agree with you

you never bothered me and that's the fact...it doesn't bother me if you say me words such as asshole, etc..

I know I am not smart bro...just trying to see if my analysis is near correct or no.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Not sure if you really know the meaning of debate...no one is saying you to agree..you just defend your statements with enough proofs/reasons...

not sure what topic your mentioning to...I am just sharing with you what I read about you when dealing with fellow DB members here...it's up to you if you care my analysis or not...

I might be abusive towards you coz you are the one who is facing my abuse and I agree with you

you never bothered me and that's the fact...it doesn't bother me if you say me words such as asshole, etc..

I know I am not smart bro...just trying to see if my analysis is near correct or no.. 

not sure what I'm mentioning? really??

for starters, I'm not the topic here. so stfu and let dasari speak.

if you insist on psychoanalyzing me, do it with your friends in your pm. don't expect me to be chummy with you, while you are talking gibberish about me with me. basic sense bro.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stop telling bullshit to yourself, and look at your own posts, before you give me your stupid gyaan.

all that fake humility about being from the middle class is just cringe sh1t you should tell to someone dumber than you are.

I seriously don't understand your fascination with me. and the way you express it is just disgusting. and you expecting me to be nice to you means you've not actually talked to people with an IQ higher than 90. its just pathetic.

please shut up.

I dont believe that I gave you any gyaan...I said I tried to read your mind and shared with you..

if I come from middle class, what it has do with my humility...my humility depends on the people I come across with

I seriously love reading your comments whether I agree with your statements or not coz I love your vocabulary..

Unfortunately I live among people who has IQ lower than 90 and I agree with you

Just now, Shameless said:

I dont believe that I gave you any gyaan...I said I tried to read your mind and shared with you..

if I come from middle class, what it has do with my humility...my humility depends on the people I come across with

I seriously love reading your comments whether I agree with your statements or not coz I love your vocabulary..

Unfortunately I live among people who has IQ lower than 90 and I agree with you

gah!!! what's wrong with you dude?

I don't want to listen to your justification for barging into a thread that is unconnected to you, vomiting pretentious bs about me.

can you just shut up and leave pls? dasari is old enough to speak for himself, and nothing I called him even scratches the surface of what 'abuse' goes on in this db. you don't have to get so worked up about what I'm calling him. he's not gonna die out of the words from my keyboard, okay.. chill, and leave peacefully.