vegan hypocrisy..part 2

dasari4kntr

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

andrew Tate super ani cheppinodu nuvvu toxicity gurinchi talking aa?

cheppa kadha.. aa nsfw threads lo choosi kottuko. ekkuva oohinchukoku nee gurinchi

paatha basthi is ashamed of raising a loser like you.

panchayati president laaga prathi daanlo dooruthunnav, edho pedda peekudu gaani laaga.

Not sure what comment you read from me on Andrew Tate...I only said that he is ranku mogudu for feminists and I still defend my statement coz I live among a bunch of foolish feminists..

NSFW thread ki nenu actual ga ponu bro...kottukovalsina avasaram ledhu bro...happy with what I am getting at home..

just to clarify, I am not from paatha basthi...not sure how much you know about hyderabad...I said I am from a basthi and I come from a lowest class and you can imagine the life of a slum if you have never lived there..

I only mock Baalayya Babu bro...yes I do enter in some threads, and post comments just like you bro..

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Not sure what comment you read from me on Andrew Tate...I only said that he is ranku mogudu for feminists and I still defend my statement coz I live among a bunch of foolish feminists..

NSFW thread ki nenu actual ga ponu bro...kottukovalsina avasaram ledhu bro...happy with what I am getting at home..

just to clarify, I am not from paatha basthi...not sure how much you know about hyderabad...I said I am from a basthi and I come from a lowest class and you can imagine the life of a slum if you have never lived there..

I only mock Baalayya Babu bro...yes I do enter in some threads, and post comments just like you bro..

pathetic man. you are now groveling for me to please like you. its just sad.

pick a side. either mock me, or shut up. don't oscillate between both based on how receptive I am to your bs psychoanalysis of me.

dasari fcuker is smart enough to talk at me without tagging me. I don't understand why you are volunteering yourself into the crossfire? don't you have better stuff to do?

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

post comments just like you bro..

yeah I enter threads and start attacking people all the time, by psychoanalyzing them, is it?

I only do it to @MRI coz he's a real piece of sh1t I think.

now be ballsy enough to call me a real piece of sh1t instead of all this wishy washy nonsense personal history about you that i don't want to even know.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care at all. I only care that losers like Shameless and Dasari fcuker are preaching bs to me.

I want to tell all uppercaste assholes in this db, including pretentious pricks like Dasari fcuker and Shameless, that they suck balls. simple.

lol bro... just to enlighten you I am not from upper caste, and I have always supported you when you comment on upper/lower caste threads...

the first thing that I hate is casteism...

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

gah!!! what's wrong with you dude?

I don't want to listen to your justification for barging into a thread that is unconnected to you, vomiting pretentious bs about me.

can you just shut up and leave pls? dasari is old enough to speak for himself, and nothing I called him even scratches the surface of what 'abuse' goes on in this db. you don't have to get so worked up about what I'm calling him. he's not gonna die out of the words from my keyboard, okay.. chill, and leave peacefully.

Brahmi Adhurs GIF - Brahmi Adhurs Jr Ntr GIFsnuvve antav kadha bhayya idhi internet..evadu emaina antadu ani..then why these cover drives that I cannot enter into a thread where I am unconnected??

mari nuvvu chesthundhi enti?  you are expecting a reply from @dasari4kntr bro?  He don't want to connect with you...

neeku oka rule, vere vaallaki oka rule aa bro...

double standards endhuku bro?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

lol bro... just to enlighten you I am not from upper caste, and I have always supported you when you comment on upper/lower caste threads...

the first thing that I hate is casteism...

bro, it doesn't matter bro. you are not psychoanalyzing your 'friends' in this db, and instead analyzing me.

for all practical purposes you are one of the uppercaste assholes bro.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

pathetic man. you are now groveling for me to please like you. its just sad.

pick a side. either mock me, or shut up. don't oscillate between both based on how receptive I am to your bs psychoanalysis of me.

dasari fcuker is smart enough to talk at me without tagging me. I don't understand why you are volunteering yourself into the crossfire? don't you have better stuff to do?

I will not pick anyone's side bro..I will read/listen to both sides...

ee gif choosthunte, nuvvu Brahmi laga kanipisthunnav naku ippudu nuvvu Brahmi Lakshmi GIF - Brahmi Lakshmi Brahmanandam GIFs

Just now, Shameless said:

nuvve antav kadha bhayya idhi internet..evadu emaina antadu ani..then why these cover drives that I cannot enter into a thread where I am unconnected??

mari nuvvu chesthundhi enti?  you are expecting a reply from @dasari4kntr bro?  He don't want to connect with you...

neeku oka rule, vere vaallaki oka rule aa bro...

double standards endhuku bro?

because you are not even talking about the topic, and instead want to talk about me. and then you make excuses for your comments on me.

neeku avasarama idantha.. if you wanna mock me, do it. don't pretend like you have the best of intentions, and how your comments on me are justified. Its not even the topic here, dumbfcuk. lmao.

you are just trolling me. I'm feeding you, coz I want to see how you long you keep up with this sh1t groveling at me like a loser. you must seriously have zero sense of shame to be willing to take all the comments in defense of dipshit like dasari, who has no idea what he's even saying half the time. lmao.

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I will not pick anyone's side bro..I will read/listen to both sides...

ee gif choosthunte, nuvvu Brahmi laga kanipisthunnav naku ippudu nuvvu

lmao. I meant pick a side whether you wanna mock me or shut up dumbfcuk.

you are not even talking about the topic here, to be able to pick a side.

stop pretending like you know what this thread is even about. lmao.

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

he's still responding to me, like the coward loser he is, without tagging me. no?

I just want him to respond to that specific question, or shut up commenting about me. If he does either of those things, its fine.

@Shameless are you actually dumb, or are you acting dumb?

insane man. really.

and your sob story about being from the lower class is unbelievable given how dumb you come across. pretty sure you are not fit to even be hired to look after a dog. how did you end up in the US? stop lying about being from the lower class.

only upper class people can be dumb and still have something resembling a life. come up with a more believable lie next time.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Shameless are you actually dumb, or are you acting dumb?

insane man. really.

and your sob story about being from the lower class is unbelievable given how dumb you come across. pretty sure you are not fit to even be hired to look after a dog. how did you end up in the US? stop lying about being from the lower class.

only upper class people can be dumb and still have something resembling a life. come up with a more believable lie next time.

Yeah bro I am dumb and I agree...if I wans't, what will I be doing here?

I come from lower class and that's why I am so dumb that my world was so small and thought I am the smartest in the universe until I came across geniuses like you and realized how dumb I am

I do still pinch myself just to make sure if everything is real for me...

I am still surprised how I ended up here..none of my distant family members or friends believe how I even crossed hyderabad..

Just now, Shameless said:

Yeah bro I am dumb and I agree...if I wans't, what will I be doing here?

I come from lower class and that's why I am so dumb that my world was so small and thought I am the smartest in the universe until I came across geniuses like you and realized how dumb I am

I do still pinch myself just to make sure if everything is real for me...

I am still surprised how I ended up here..none of my distant family members or friends believe how I even crossed hyderabad..

you are trying too hard to save dasari. whatever. silly idiots both.

have a good day bye

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's still responding to me, like the coward loser he is, without tagging me. no?

I just want him to respond to that specific question, or shut up commenting about me. If he does either of those things, its fine.

this is you behind @dasari4kntr bro and in other way me troubling you

Crying Brahmi GIF - Crying Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs

• Haha 1