vegan hypocrisy..part 2

dasari4kntr

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are trying too hard to save dasari. whatever. silly idiots both.

have a good day bye

Brahmi King GIF - Brahmi King Brahmanandam GIFs I already said you before that I have nothing to do with @dasari4kntr bro...

it's between you and me..and now you wanna escape..Angry.Gif GIF - Angry Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs

@dasari4kntr you successfully made a thread on vegan hypocrisy, without explaining what the hypocrisy is on, after listing a bunch of bs items claiming them to be non-vegan.

I feel sorrry for people who take you seriously. lets meet in another thread, if some other anti-vegan joke catches my fancy, and I make a thread about it tagging you.

since you are 'oh so knowledgeable' about the stuff you speak, in your own mind, where you are talking to yourself. dumbfcuk. lmao.

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Brahmi King GIF - Brahmi King Brahmanandam GIFs I already said you before that I have nothing to do with @dasari4kntr bro...

it's between you and me..and now you wanna escape..Angry.Gif GIF - Angry Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs

between you and me? dude, you can go on with your bs.

i don't care.

I also won't post shadow comments on you like your idiot friend dasari does.

no point in asking you to grow a brain. you remain adamant that you don't wish to. since not having a brain actually seems to have worked out for you so far.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

between you and me? dude, you can go on with your bs.

i don't care.

I also won't post shadow comments on you like your idiot friend dasari does.

no point in asking you to grow a brain. you remain adamant that you don't wish to. since not having a brain actually seems to have worked out for you so far.

I wish my brain grows bro..at least I can take your help..I can't change you and you can't change me...but I still respect you and will support your statements which make sense..

or may be I should humiliate you in your next CPI thread, where you post some table, and then declare that an avg of that table accurately reflects where the inflation is at. what you say @dasari4kntr

but I'm busy for the next 2 weeks. so deal with your next potential mocking thread when it happens. hmmm..

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I wish my brain grows bro..at least I can take your help..I can't change you and you can't change me...but I still respect you and will support your statements which makes sense..

pathetic.

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

lol…true…

you still didn't answer my question, after promising me that you would under conditions that i already agreed to.

lmao. how scared are you to even respond? ofcourse you will be humiliated with logic if you respond. there's no question about it.

idiot complaining about abuse, while posting in an abusive db. what a joker. stop whining and answer the question fcukface.

Eating habits are personal and our food habits should not be loud and irritating to others..

yevari ishtam valladi and vegan is not THE SOLUTION for the problems faced by the planet...

stone age nunchi meat eating was common and nothing wrong if we follow precautions like reducing red meat and other general suggestions for meat lovers..

nenu in the past vegan diet for 2-3 yrs try chesaanu and even went to extreme level by eating very less food and suffered with low nutrition and finally got TB and took 6 months anti-biotics and learned the lesson and finally back to normal vegetarian food..

22 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Eating habits are personal and our food habits should not be loud and irritating to others..

yevari ishtam valladi and vegan is not THE SOLUTION for the problems faced by the planet...

stone age nunchi meat eating was common and nothing wrong if we follow precautions like reducing red meat and other general suggestions for meat lovers..

nenu in the past vegan diet for 2-3 yrs try chesaanu and even went to extreme level by eating very less food and suffered with low nutrition and finally got TB and took 6 months anti-biotics and learned the lesson and finally back to normal vegetarian food..

nobody asked anyone to stop eating meat. the dumbfcuk @dasari4kntr is overreacting and making a fool of himself, because he couldn't answer the one question that was actually asked.

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

true…food habits are personal choice…

but these vegan assholes judges you based on food habits…

they already started attacking/vandalizing restaurants…etc