vegan hypocrisy..part 2

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

vaadem raasaado neeku artham ayyindha? lmao.

adigina question tappa migatha antha chethha raasthaadu yedhava.

I have respect towards your thought process and you , please don't personally abuse others , especially when we even don't knows others , simple respect can work here 

Just now, ramudu said:

I have respect towards your thought process and you , please don't personally abuse others , especially when we even don't knows others , simple respect can work here 

that goes both ways unfortunately. @dasari4kntr with his nice boi act thinks he can simply abuse me and pretend like everything is fine, when all I asked him was "how do you think its moral for you to raise animals that you'd eat"..

he's free to abuse me a million times right after he addresses this one question.

I think its time he learns that he's not a decent guy like he thinks he is. may be 2023 will be a new beginning for him. who knows. lmao.

ఆపావే… పాడు కోయిలా…

ఆంగ్ల పదస్రవంతి ని మురికి కాలువ వలే  ప్రవహింప చేయి…

గురివింద గింజే చిన్నబోయేలా ఎదుటి వాడి  వ్యక్తిత్వాన్ని నిర్ణయించు…..

అరకొర అజ్ఞానపు రాతలతో రోత పుట్టించు…

అపర శిఖండిలా అన్నిట్లో దూరు…

ఛీ పో అన్నా శునకము లా వెంటబడు…

@3$%

52 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఆపావే… పాడు కోయిలా…

ఆంగ్ల పదస్రవంతి ని మురికి కాలువ వలే  ప్రవహింప చేయి…

గురివింద గింజే చిన్నబోయేలా ఎదుటి వాడి  వ్యక్తిత్వాన్ని నిర్ణయించు…..

అరకొర అజ్ఞానపు రాతలతో రోత పుట్టించు…

అపర శిఖండిలా అన్నిట్లో దూరు…

ఛీ పో అన్నా శునకము లా వెంటబడు…

@3$%

aangla pradarsana sare anna... neeku matter telusa ledha?

inthaku mundhu ilaagey Atheism ani edho sollu cheppi, aa @Higher_Purpose gaadi m gudusthu unnav. entra ani adigithey, I'm curious about everything ani cover drive esaav.

idhi kooda alaagey kadha.. veganism gurinchi m emi telidhu neeku, malli ekkado site nundi dobbesi vachi pose kodthunnav.

nee CPI post lu kooda anthey... dobbesi vachhi pose lu. sarigga sadavatam nerchuko. inka discuss cheyyatam nerchuko. lekuntey ilaage neeku telisindhi maatramey correct anukoni, ilaanti lafoot db lo tappa verey ekkada post cheyyalev nee chethha ni.

g tho navvuthaaru nee CPI post lu chooste. lmao.

yeah english lo type chey, don't act like a coward and type in telugu coz i can't read beyond couple lines.

@dasari4kntr veganism gurinchi cheppu ra yedhava. neekey anni telusu kadha.

poni veganism gurinchi teliyaka pothey permaculture gurinchi cheppu.

nuvvey nee life ni permaculture tho lead cheyyabothaav ga.. daani gurinchi cheppataaniki kooda antha naamoshi na?

lmao.

nee mind lo nuvvu decent person kadha. emanna low standards aa ra.. minimum you are not even able to have a conversation unless someone sucks up to you. pathetic ra.

Less than one percent people in west are vegans. And half of them eat eggs and dairy anta.

Overall animal protein consumption is raising in west not falling. only unhealthy meats like burger meats are going down.

infact expensive cuts like steaks are even more popular now. chicken consumption is all time hjigh.

Given veganism is soo unpopular - the hype it recieves in media is surprising.

look at per capita  total meat consumption in usa :

https://www.nationalchickencouncil.org/about-the-industry/statistics/per-capita-consumption-of-poultry-and-livestock-1965-to-estimated-2012-in-pounds/

infact people in china and india  have historically eaten very less meat.

But now media gave the image that animal loving person means a thella liberal pori from west while others are beasts.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Less than one percent people in west are vegans. And half of them eat eggs and dairy anta.

Overall animal protein consumption is raising in west not falling. only unhealthy meats like burger meats are going down.

infact expensive cuts like steaks are even more popular now. chicken consumption is all time hjigh.

Given veganism is soo unpopular - the hype it recieves in media is surprising.

రుద్దుడు...దానికి కొంత మంది అతి గాళ్ళ over action...

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

look at per capita  total meat consumption in usa :

https://www.nationalchickencouncil.org/about-the-industry/statistics/per-capita-consumption-of-poultry-and-livestock-1965-to-estimated-2012-in-pounds/

infact people in china and india  have historically eaten very less meat.

But now media gave the image that animal loving person means a thella pori  from west while others are beasts.

sambandam lekunda vaagaku. He made this thread solely for me. Not to discuss about veganism.

that guy is incapable of discussing anything, just like you.

he just likes to pretend like he's peddanna, imparting wisdom on us little brothers.

my question to peddanna was - 'why would you kill animals that you raise on your farm and pretend like its better than picking meat off the rack or off a butcher?'..

its such a simple question that can be easily answered without going off on a bs lecture about veganism and leftism.

looks like both of you are long lost brothers, convinced of the purity of your purpose, but lacking in direction in action.. like simple cult members.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sambandam lekunda vaagaku. He made this thread solely for me. Not to discuss about veganism.

that guy is incapable of discussing anything, just like you.

he just likes to pretend like he's peddanna, imparting wisdom on us little brothers.

my question to peddanna was - 'why would you kill animals that you raise on your farm and pretend like its better than picking meat off the rack or off a butcher?'..

its such a simple question that can be easily answered without going off on a bs lecture about veganism and leftism.

looks like both of you are long lost brothers, convinced of the purity of your purpose, but lacking in direction in action.. like simple cult members.

is it true @dasari4kntr - you made this thread only for mana narsi ?

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

రుద్దుడు...దానికి కొంత మంది అతి గాళ్ళ over action...

mundhu adigina daaniki answer chey peddanna.

vegans andaru waste naa kodukuley anukundaam. nee permaculture morally consistent with your values aa? adhi cheppu.