vegan hypocrisy..part 2

dasari4kntr

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I am also interested in this topic. you cant shut me up.

okay. I bet there won't be any discussion on this topic, other than people agreeing with each other on insignificant observations about vegans.

pretty sure you won't have anything interesting to argue with anyone here. especially with @dasari4kntr on veganism.

I'm just trying to save you time.

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

@Telugodura456 do you any question …about post..i am here to answer about my view..

lmao. 'your view' is bs. almost none of the materials you listed there need animal fat to be produced.

hope no one in this db actually takes you seriously. coz you are full of sh1t, and won't even admit to being wrong.

@Telugodura456 i wont aruge with judgemental assholes...

intha content type chesinodini...subject lekundane chestana...

simply...i dont want discuss with some assholes...who judge first and argue later...

CPI gurinchi kooda point aa...lol...

let them think what ever BS...about me...i know about me...

atheism realted topics..lo..i can go up and beyond...but i dont want to hurt some one feelings...thats why i am stopping my self many times...we dont solve world problems in this DB..at least we dont hurt...

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Telugodura456 do you any question …about post..i am here to answer about my view..

aren't you the idiot that claimed gelatin is in batteries. and hence anyone using batteries can't claim to be vegan? you made a big thread about it, copy pasting age old sh1t from some website. lmao.

even otherwise no one claimed to be vegan. only arguing that veganism is the most moral position, and that permaculture is primitive and immoral.

your arguments are a bit like.. since you are breathing air that other animals are breathing, you can be vegan only if you kill yourself to let other animals have more oxygen to breathe. lmao.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is that permaculture thing he is speaking about.

permaculture is "permanent agriculture"...AKA "permanent culture"...

its designing the eco surround us...(aka design principles..)

i have posted many threads about it...

this perma culture is old way of living..kind of village living...where you grow your own food..both veggies and live stock...

we should know the difference between pets and food...

we give a name to pets not to the animals we raising for food...

if you are giving a name that means you are treating that animal one of us...that we wont eat...but we raise chicken...do you pet them...just simple you raise them for the single purpose..that is food..

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

May be an image of 1 person, child and text that says 'Me getting upset over nothing'

@Raven_Rayes bro...idhi nuvve? Brahmi GIF - Brahmi GIFs

rey.. go fap to some teenage girl online, if that's what you come here to do.

stop posting passive aggressive sh1t, like an uncultured asshole.

Hyd antav. enti Hyd laanti mega city lo putti, chillara laaga post eyyaku.

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Telugodura456 i wont aruge with judgemental assholes...

intha content type chesinodini...subject lekundane chestana...

simply...i dont want discuss with some assholes...who judge first and argue later...

CPI gurinchi kooda point aa...lol...

let them think what ever BS...about me...i know about me...

atheism realted topics..lo..i can go up and beyond...but i dont want to hurt some one feelings...thats why i am stopping my self many times...we dont solve world problems in this DB..at least we dont hurt...

ledhu aney antunna.

judgemental aa? lmao. mari nuvvu veganism gurinchi raasindhi antha enti, 'open mindedness' aa? nee permaculture ni defend cheyyatam raadhu gaani, pakkodini judgemental anta.

its not about you dumbfcuk. you are posting in a db. you will be challenged.

coward laaga shadow boxing chesthunnav. direct ga maatladithey poyedhi ga, neeku entha 'matter' undho telusthundi. lmao.

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Electronics

1. Gelatin is used in metal processing to improve metal's structure, such as cadmium in batteries. Animal fats and gelatin are used in many technical applications to which we owe the comforts of our life…

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey.. go fap to some teenage girl online, if that's what you come here to do.

stop posting passive aggressive sh1t, like an uncultured asshole.

Hyd antav. enti Hyd laanti mega city lo putti, chillara laaga post eyyaku.

Manmadhudu Trivikram Srinivas GIF - Manmadhudu Trivikram Srinivas Telugu GIFs