vegan hypocrisy..part 2

dasari4kntr

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey.. go fap to some teenage girl online, if that's what you come here to do.

stop posting passive aggressive sh1t, like an uncultured asshole.

Hyd antav. enti Hyd laanti mega city lo putti, chillara laaga post eyyaku.

Hyderabad ante only Jubilee Hills Banjara Hills anukunnava bro?

pakka mass basthi maadhi That Is Brahmi.Gif GIF - That Is Brahmi Bramhi Brahmi GIFs

Just now, Shameless said:

Hyderabad ante only Jubilee Hills Banjara Hills anukunnava bro?

pakka mass basthi maadhi That Is Brahmi.Gif GIF - That Is Brahmi Bramhi Brahmi GIFs

basthi paruvu teeyaku ilaanti 3rd rate post lu esi.

neeku sambandam leni chethha neeku enduku? nuvvemanna db police va?

ledha aa @dasari4kntrgaadu ninnu vachi adukkunnada pm lo to support him?

@Telugodura456 ఇదేంది బ్రో…😂

నాతో మాట్లాడు …నాతో మాట్లాడు …అని వెంటపడటం…

నాకు ఏమి తెలియదు..నాకు మాట్లాడడం కూడా రాదు అని judgement ఇచ్చేసారు కదా…

ఇంకా ఎందుకు నా వెనక hutch కుక్కలాగా..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfj7hzH512S2jeWuzlDk7

@3$%

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

basthi paruvu teeyaku ilaanti 3rd rate post lu esi.

neeku sambandam leni chethha neeku enduku? nuvvemanna db police va?

ledha aa @dasari4kntrgaadu ninnu vachi adukkunnada pm lo to support him?

neeku thelusu kadha bro nenu mind reading try chestha ani...so oka rayi nee paina vesi chusa and it came out true that you easily get upset over nothing...

I know that you are very good at playing mind games (Argentinian goalkeeper Martinez type)

I am still trying to understand what kind of reward you get by pissing people off and make them reach to the point where people get tired of replying to your comments..

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

@Telugodura456 ఇదేంది బ్రో…😂

నాతో మాట్లాడు …నాతో మాట్లాడు …అని వెంటపడటం…

నాకు ఏమి తెలియదు..నాకు మాట్లాడడం కూడా రాదు అని judgement ఇచ్చేసారు కదా…

ఇంకా ఎందుకు నా వెనక hutch కుక్కలాగా..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfj7hzH512S2jeWuzlDk7

@3$%

nuvvu direct ga quote cheyyataaniki bhayapadthunnav enti bro

telugodura ni boucing wall laaga use cheyyatam kante, adhedho naatho nay maatladochu ga..  lmao.

ento bhai... ee db lo most nicest amazingest piece of sh1t ki vachhina kastaalu. lmao.

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

neeku thelusu kadha bro nenu mind reading try chestha ani...so oka rayi nee paina vesi chusa and it came out true that you easily get upset over nothing...

I know that you are very good at playing mind games (Argentinian goalkeeper Martinez type)

I am still trying to understand what kind of reward you get by pissing people off and make them reach to the point where people get tired of replying to your comments..

actually I already told you that you suck at reading people. They don't have to get tired of replying.

all they have to do is simply address my conversation directly, and if they do it, I will leave whether they are wrong or right.

i don't think most people in this db have the capacity to be humble inspite of knowing nothing. I'm teaching db people conversational manners.

just look at what that idiot @dasari4kntr. he almost hasn't said a single useful thing in this entire thread. and refuses to answer a direct question I posed.

you want me to encourage such losers, or mock them? what does your paatha basti people do when encountering posers like this? 'arey pakkaki ellu ra bhai' antaaru. nenu adhey antunna. waste gaadini pakkaki ellamani.

because this db doesn't have half the decency that your patha basthi does. and you being part of this db, lost all that patha basti attitude and are reduced to sucking up to losers like @dasari4kntr

your patha basti would be mocking you right now.

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

he abused me couple months ago. I react late for that abuse.

why do you want to know everything about his db? don't you have anything better to do with your life?

@dasari4kntr entha mandhi nee support ki vasthunnaru ra bhai.

kaani evadu neeku direct support ivvatla. enduko?

do they even understand or care about the wrong sh1t you post bro?

gelatin is used in batteries annav. kaadhu ani appudey cheppa.. malli siggey lekunda adhey antunnav.

inka-marava-nuvvu-nuvvu-inka-marava.gif

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i don't think most people in this db have the capacity to be humble inspite of knowing nothing. I'm teaching db people conversational manners.

just look at what that idiot @dasari4kntr. he almost hasn't said a single useful thing in this entire thread. and refuses to answer a direct question I posed.

Bro...you make so many contradictory statements..read your lines above

you saod you want people to have conversations manners and capacity to be humble...whereas you use those harsh words against and how can you expect people to react to your harsh statements??

what a drama artist...with fake abuse claims... 

@hunkyfunky2 bro..nee gurinchi kooda ilane accuse chesaru...nuvvu abuse chesavani...

i know the reality now...who is abusing who...?

kaneesam tag or respond kaani vaallu..ela abuse chestaro...

fake vegan anukunna...fake human..and immoral ani everyday prove avutiundhi...

thu...

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he abused me couple months ago. I react late for that abuse.

why do you want to know everything about his db? don't you have anything better to do with your life?

not sure who is supporting @dasari4kntr bro, but I am in no way hating either you or supporting him...I just commented what I felt about you by reading your mind..I might not be true but the way you reacted to my comments proved my perfect thinking about you 

Just now, Shameless said:

Bro...you make so many contradictory statements..read your lines above

you saod you want people to have conversations manners and capacity to be humble...whereas you use those harsh words against and how can you expect people to react to your harsh statements??

I didn't start the harsh words.

and also when i say 'conversational manners', it includes harsh words too, since a lot of internet conversation is harsh. It is direct and harsh. its the nature of the internet

by 'conversational manners' I meant respond to the point directly instead of dodging and declaring victory like @dasari4kntr

did you even grow up in patha basthi? you act like a typical loser middle class person who's squeamish about 'harsh' words. lmao.

i don't care about the abuse, asshole. that's why I'm not targeting my abusers here. I'm targeting 'holier than thou' assholes like dasari. abuse is immaterial to me.

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

what a drama artist...with fake abuse claims... 

@hunkyfunky2 bro..nee gurinchi kooda ilane accuse chesaru...nuvvu abuse chesavani...

i know the reality now...who is abusing who...?

kaneesam tag or respond kaani vaallu..ela abuse chestaro...

fake vegan anukunna...fake human..and immoral ani everyday prove avutiundhi...

thu...

vaadini enduku laaguthunnav? he has nothing to do with this. vaadedho depression lo unnadanta. paapam. let him be.

thread start chesaav.. matter vadilesi edhedho vaaguthunnav.

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

not sure who is supporting @dasari4kntr bro, but I am in no way hating either you or supporting him...I just commented what I felt about you by reading your mind..I might not be true but the way you reacted to my comments proved my perfect thinking about you 

అన్నా నేనవరిని abuse చెయ్యలా…
అక్కడంతా మొగుడిని కొట్టి ముండేడుపు ఏడ్చే రకం…

dont fall for those accusations…