vegan hypocrisy..part 2

dasari4kntr

16 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఇది ఈ thread కి కొనసాగింపు...

కొంత మంది fake vegan గాళ్ళ hypocrisy ఎంత ముదిరింది అంటే...వాళ్ళలో ఉన్న hypocrisy ని వాళ్ళే గుర్తించలేనంతగా ముదిరింది...

అసలు ఎవైడైనా vegan ఉన్నాడంటే వాడు సమాజాన్ని వదిలేసిన సన్యాశి (రియల్ vegan)  అయ్యి ఉండాలి లేదా ఇలా fake ముచ్చట్లు చెప్పుకుతిరిగే hypocrite అన్నా  అయ్యి ఉండాలి...మనం ఈ రోజు వాడే అధిక శాతం వస్తువులు జంతువుల నుండి వచ్చినవే...అవన్ని తేరగా వాడేస్తు మళ్ళీ veganism అనే కబుర్లు...

vegan అని చెప్పుకు తిరిగే ఎదవలు ముందు వాళ్లని వాళ్లు జడ్జ్ చేసుకోవాలి మిగతా వాళ్ళని  జడ్జ్ చేసేముందు... 

రంగు రంగు బట్టలు వేసుకుని veganism అని వాగే వాళ్ళకి తెలియదనుకుంటా...శతాబ్దాల కృతం కొన్ని రంగులని జంతువుల నుండి కనుగుని తయారు చేసేవాళ్ళని...కొన్ని వేల నత్తలని చంపి blue, ఆవులకి సరైన ఆహారం పెట్టకుండా indian yellow, కొన్ని రకాల పురుగుల నుండి మరికొన్ని రంగులు కనుగొని కొన్ని వేళ సంవత్సరాలు వాడారు...ఇప్పడిప్పడే వాటికి నకలు రంగులని కృత్రిమంగా లాబ్ లో చేస్తున్నారు...కాని అలాంటి చరిత్ర ఉన్న రంగులని వాడుతూ ఈ fake vegans లెక్చర్లు ఇస్తారు...

ఇకపోతే..సమాజం జంతువుల నుండి చాలానే తీసుకుంది...అందులో కొన్ని మాత్రమే ఆహార ఉత్పత్తులు అయితే అధిక బాగం వస్తు ఉత్పత్తులు,  ఆరోగ్య పరమైన ఉత్పత్తులు ...మొదలైనవి..

ఒక్క పంది నుంచి ఎన్ని రకాల వస్తువులు వస్తున్నాయో తెలుసా..? diabetic insulin పంది నుంచి వచ్చే ఆరోగ్య పరమైన ఉత్పత్తి...కాబట్టి మదుమేహం ఉన్న vegan ఆ insulin వాడడా..? లేదా వాటిని వాడుతూనే ఇంకోపక్క fake ముచ్చట్లు చెప్పుకు తిరుగుతాడా..?

అంతే కాదు...కొంత మంది (కొత్తగా vegan అని మొరిగే celebs) పంది కొవ్వుతో తయారు చేసిన మేకప్  products ముఖం అంతా పులుముకుని TV ల ముందు మటుకు మళ్ళీ fake vegan ముచ్చట్లు...చెప్తారు...

vegan అని మొరిగుతా ఎదుటి వాళ్లని జడ్జ్ చేసే  fake ఎదవలు..మీరు ఈ కింద ఉన్న వాటిల్లో ఒక్క దానిని కూడా వాడని రోజు, అసలు ఎలాంటి జంతు ఉత్పత్తి వాడని రోజు ...ఎదుటి వాళ్ళని జడ్జ్ చేయండి..అంత వరకు నవరంధ్రాలకి భందం వేయండి...

everything-but-the-oink.jpg?sfvrsn=5cfdb

Medical Products

1. Vaccines 
  2. Fish Oil, B12 and other supplements 
  3. insulin for the regulation of diabetes
  4. valves for human heart surgery

Clothing and Fashion 

1. suede for shoes 
  2. suede for clothing
  3. jackets and pillows (stuffed with feathers)

Cosmetics

1. soaps
  2. make-up

Electronics

1. Gelatin is used in metal processing to improve metal's structure, such as cadmium in batteries. Animal fats and gelatin are used in many technical applications to which we owe the comforts of our life…

Other

1. water filters
  2. rubber
  3. antifreeze
  4. certain plastics
  5. floor waxes
  6. crayons
  7. chalk
  8. adhesives
  9. fertilizer
  10. insulation
  11. shaving creams
  12. wax paper

NOTE: this list is just a sample, it could grow enormously...  

All i want to say to a fake vegan, stop using these products before judging or pointing any non vegetarian...

Hypocrite....

Endhuku anna intha avesham, chill and relax. Happy sankranthi anna 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Telugodura456 bro please…

aa vintha praniki nenu neeku chesina comment quote cheyi…

pichhi tho sachipoyela vunnadu…

desperately trying for my attention..but alanti scum dogs ni entertain cheyyadaluchokoledhu…..

what about your replies bujji? desperate to prove that you actually know what you are saying, without directly responding to me aa? lmao.

paapam.. now you want Telugodura to come and save you from me aa..

I can always start another thread about what a loser coward you are. no big deal no? what are you trying to achieve here anna?

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

nenu abuse chesaa ani accuse chese  kukkalaki naa answer deniki…

just psycho daily activities anukunta…

get a life psycho…

ippudu nuvvu chesey daanni abuse aney antaaru ra yedhava.

nenu psycho avantha pakkana pedithey, oka simple question kooda answer cheyyaleni chavata sannasi daddamma gaadivi, nuvvu nannu far left anatam entra? lmao.

you go get a sleep ra brainless pakodi.

pani paata lenattu inka ee thread lo response ichhukunta unnav.

malli inko thread esthey, daaniki kooda ilaa shadow responses isthu laaguthaav emo.

naaku poyedhi em ledhu.. mari neeku? lmao.

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

nenu abuse chesaa ani accuse chese  kukkalaki naa answer deniki…

just psycho daily activities anukunta…

get a life psycho…

you are an irritating loser who doesn't have anything interesting or important to say, and still wants to butt in.

daanney nenu abuse anta. naaku nee laanti telivi takkuva daddamma lu pedda manishi pose kodithey parama chiraku.

adhey abuse naa dictionary lo.

nenu ninnu thittedhi antha nothing compared to your behaviour.

direct ga maatladatam kooda chetha raadhu, neekenduku ra db malli? 10gey db nundi. lmao.

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

ok…this is fair deal @Bendapudi_english saakshi gaa…

if some  one (who i dont like to talk) agree and admit they are fake vegan and hypocrite…then i am ready to participate direct debate and answer all what they need…

yeah I'm a fake vegan and hypocrite. lets talk. lmao.

pretty sure you have no concept of what makes a conversation, other than saying your stuff and pretending like that's the end of the conversation.

you know that I'm not your paleru right? I will mock you if you say something stupid, which you do all the time.

so lets talk. I unconditionally agree to every one of your characterization about me.. as a psycho, a fake vegan, a hypocrite, a nazi.. or whatever you want.

just answer my question.

27 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

what a self centered fuçking dumb asshole…

ఎవడు పిలిచాడురా నిన్ను…గుద్ద మూసుకుని దెంగేయి…

Listen to me, stop responding to his posts... 

sarey taravatha respond avvu. nenu oka 1-2 weeks taravatha choosta

nijanganey response ichhaava... ledhaa malli edho blank pose kottaava ani.

according to me, you lack even the basic decency to argue. I think you should stick to your code writing, and leave all the cool provocative sh1t to jobless people like me.

and avoid giving your stupid gnana gulikalu to me. you are simply not upto it. stfu and stay off me, if you can't handle the way I talk.

nee kosam manchi ga maatladaalsina kharma naakem ledhu.

I save it for only a few decent people in this db.

nee laaga arrogant responses ichhey luchha ki ilaaney untadhi naa response.

hope you answer my question. don't expect me to sweet talk to you. chinna pilladi laaga cheppaali anni. lmao.

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I didn't start the harsh words.

and also when i say 'conversational manners', it includes harsh words too, since a lot of internet conversation is harsh. It is direct and harsh. its the nature of the internet

by 'conversational manners' I meant respond to the point directly instead of dodging and declaring victory like @dasari4kntr

did you even grow up in patha basthi? you act like a typical loser middle class person who's squeamish about 'harsh' words. lmao.

i don't care about the abuse, asshole. that's why I'm not targeting my abusers here. I'm targeting 'holier than thou' assholes like dasari. abuse is immaterial to me.

not always you don't start harsh words but you provoke people to come to the point where they lose their temper and slowly abuse you...that's where your actual fun starts...

yes true that I am a typical loser middle class person coming to the US and experiencing a different kind of life that I never imagined that I will have

Never in my comments I abused you but as I said you earlier tha you provoke people and you are doing the same with me too..just to let you know that I won't fall for your provocative abuse..(you said you wont start harsh words but how come you started with me?)

one defect in you is that you want people to agree with your opinion..I do agree with some of your opinions but not with all, and the same goes with everyone..everyone has their own right to express their opinion but I prefer to have a healthy debate and you are not capable of having a healthy debate..

13 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Shameless bro…

stareted with “why i am not arguing”..

later “i dint know how to argue “…

now landed in “i am abusing”…

lets see where it will go…

he entered into frustration mode bro..

he slowly opens up his toxic nature..

he has his own game plan bro...he provokes the people up to the point where they lose temper and start abusing him...he loves that part and he enjoys the latter part..

• Upvote 1