Why naatu naatu was selected by liberals

Telugodura456

It is not such a great song ..but it shows supressed darkies dancing and seeking approval of thella ladies .

Libs love that stuff  - they like it when oppressed people try harder to please them instead of rebelling.

especially our narsi @Raven_Rayes

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Keervani ankul skin tone chusi affirmative action/ Diversity quota lo icchesaruu ani @MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao antundeee

anth scene ledhule. THey wont ware about keeravani for songs like komram bheemudo. it was this song only they liked and awarded.

who cares. I didn't see or listen to the song even once.

western liberals liked the movie, coz it mocked the british in the crudest possible way.

while excusing the overt nationalist rhetoric in the movie.. sorta like liberals like you do.

oh, did you forget that you are a liberal too? lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

western liberals liked the movie, coz it mocked the british in the crudest possible way.

while excusing the overt nationalist rhetoric in the movie.. sorta like liberals like you do.

i dont think they liked the movie in full. the parts like naatu naatu has maximam appeal for liberal mindset.

you will like it ra mental. see it. your hollywood libs even gave it an award.

ofcourse unfortunately  your  stupid upper caste rivalry comes before your lib nonsense @3$%

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

i dont think they liked the movie in full. the parts like naatu naatu has maximam appeal for liberal mindset.

you will like it ra mental. see it. your hollywood libs even gave it an award.

ofcourse unfortunately  your  stupid upper caste rivalry comes before your lib nonsense @3$%

you make no sense. RRR is a fcuking stupid movie. how come the people that think that it is good, and I, are the same? lmao.

you make no sense. RRR is a fcuking stupid movie. how come the people that think that it is good, and I, are the same? lmao.

well they dont care for your upper caste rivarly for kams. if you overcome that you too will be shaking your legs for naatu naatu.

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is not such a great song ..but it shows supressed darkies dancing and seeking approval of thella ladies .

Libs love that stuff  - they like it when oppressed people try harder to please them instead of rebelling.

especially our narsi @Raven_Rayes

says the guy who thinks CBN did well. lmao.

CBN is the definition of the white man's bootlicker. given how many times he himself declared he licked the boots of BIll Gates in the 90s.

how did that work for your fav liberal bootlicker? hmmm??

well they dont care for your upper caste rivarly for kams. if you overcome that you too will be shaking your legs for naatu naatu.

still making no sense. are you trying hard to hate on RRR for the sole reason that Hollywood liberals awarded it or something?

that is the definition of a reactionary. dumbfcuks always react.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

says the guy who thinks CBN did well. lmao.

CBN is the definition of the white man's bootlicker. given how many times he himself declared he licked the boots of BIll Gates in the 90s.

how did that work for your fav liberal bootlicker? hmmm??

hahaha CBN again. The demon you still fail to exorcise.

He didnt "lick" bill gates so that he is pleased and start dancing - he got investments and jobs. Anyway stop mixing up your caste ridden hate against CBN in everything. it is boring and annoying.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Since when are Western and British separated from each other?

Yedho okati vaagi thengi .. adhe Liberalism, adhe Genius anukuntoo vuntaavanukunta

• Upvote 1

hahaha CBN again. The demon you still fail to exorcise.

He didnt "lick" bill gates so that he is pleased and start dancing - he got investments and jobs. Anyway stop mixing up your caste ridden hate against CBN in everything. it is boring and annoying.

well going by usage of the word 'lick' in this db, it is fair to say that CBN licked bill gates boots.

and its not my demon to exorcise. I think the guy is a fcuking joke. the onus is on you to prove that he's not. lmao.

2 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Since when are Western and British separated from each other?

Yedho okati vaagi thengi .. adhe Liberalism, adhe Genius anukuntoo vuntaavanukunta

ask the american idiots who are praising the film.

well going by usage of the word 'lick' in this db, it is fair to say that CBN licked bill gates boots.

and its not my demon to exorcise. I think the guy is a fcuking joke. the onus is on you to prove that he's not. lmao.

I am not the one who brings CBN like a baggage everywhere. Clearly your demon - obviously you fail ot exorcise because you prefer to live in denial.