London lo celebrations

veerigadu

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Em matladtunaru meeru....it is the Qochen of telugu vaari spirit Respect....daani literring antunaru.

Coconuts 🥥 are plant based and natural antaremoooo..

5 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY1 said:

Sorry bro we dnt agree antna Dallas thamulu
Screen-Shot-2023-01-13-at-1-06-05-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2023-01-13-at-1-05-07-PM.png

Recession/slow down time lo kudaaa Intlooo dabbuluuu panchiii mariii kastapaduthunnaruuu anteee. Veelakiii sanmanammm chesinaaa thappu ledhuuu anipisthundhiii

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Recession/slow down time lo kudaaa Intlooo dabbuluuu panchiii mariii kastapaduthunnaruuu anteee. Veelakiii sanmanammm chesinaaa thappu ledhuuu anipisthundhiii

Prestige more imp thn anythin fr thamulu . Sad tht thye hav taken it so seriously

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Neninthe Telugu Full Movie | Ravi Teja, Siya | Sri Balaji Video on Make a  GIF..... Puri gaadu "Neninthe" movie oorike teeyaledu..... Its true story abt Pulkas...... Hero and director baagane untaru..Neninthe Movie Comedy Scenes Back to Back || Ravi Teja, Brahmanandam || Sri  Balaji Video on Make a GIF.. Only die hard fans and distrubutors/producer get screwedEmotional Scene Subbaraju Talking About Fans - Neninthe Scenes - Raviteja,  Siya - YouTube

This is insane. అసలు ఎమైనా సిగ్గు, ఎక్కడ ఉన్నాము అని concern ఉందా . దీని వల్ల ఎమి వస్తది అని ఎదో theater లో వీలలు వెసుకో పెద్దగా అరుచుకో but not this sick

23 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Baaa. Are you from London? My wife is planning a family trip to Ireland in July. I’m trying to escape from that whole family trip.  Is it worth going to Ireland?  High level lo thodaaa information share please 🙏 

Yes I have been a resident of UK since 15 years and a Proud British Citizen since 9 years. Sorry I have missed your question amongst tons of quotes I get everyday.

Aahhh, if you have been into the US of A for many years, irrespective of a solo or family tourist, I believe you will not have much left to see in the World, except things of Historical importance which have their own charm.

For sure Ireland being an Officially Catholic Nation, you will find it hard to see good pubs or bars forget about str!p clubs.

There are lots of sites across Northern Ireland (tiny part of the UK) and Republic of Ireland (which is called as Ireland) where Game of Thorns was shot. Tons of Historical monuments but only if you have that taste. 

Officially you need visa to enter into the other part of Ireland, but you will never have issues with travelling to Northern Ireland when you have Visa only for Republic of Ireland and vice-versa. The border between them is really non-existent.

The beaches across the UK and EU are fcuking cold except Southern Spanish ones.

Finally, if you are on a family Visit, yes a max. of 1 week visit should be okay.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bharathicement said:

Yes I have been a resident of UK since 15 years and a Proud British Citizen since 9 years. Sorry I have missed your question amongst tons of quotes I get everyday.

Aahhh, if you have been into the US of A for many years, irrespective of a solo or family tourist, I believe you will not have much left to see in the World, except things of Historical importance which have their own charm.

For sure Ireland being an Officially Catholic Nation, you will find it hard to see good pubs or bars forget about str!p clubs.

There are lots of sites across Northern Ireland (tiny part of the UK) and Republic of Ireland (which is called as Ireland) where Game of Thorns was shot. Tons of Historical monuments but only if you have that taste. 

Officially you need visa to enter into the other part of Ireland, but you will never have issues with travelling to Northern Ireland when you have Visa only for Republic of Ireland and vice-versa. The border between them is really non-existent.

The beaches across the UK and EU are fcuking cold except Southern Spanish ones.

Finally, if you are on a family Visit, yes a max. of 1 week visit should be okay.

Thank you very much for such a detailed answer bro.