Visa questions, pls share your thoughts

LivingLegend

India lo US embassy lo h1 visa (extension case) ki apply chesinapudu do they make a SAVE check to uscis here to verify beneficiary immigration status ? 

do we get 221g if SAVE does not respond with latest visa dates ? 

asalu 221g ye cases lo issue chestaru ?

March lo drop box undi, worried if we get stuck there and lose job 

pls share your experience/thoughts 

1 hour ago, LivingLegend said:

India lo US embassy lo h1 visa (extension case) ki apply chesinapudu do they make a SAVE check to uscis here to verify beneficiary immigration status ? 

Question arddam kaale why are you worried about save check even if they do what is the issue ?? As long as petition is clean not seeing many rejections 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Question arddam kaale why are you worried about save check even if they do what is the issue ?? As long as petition is clean not seeing many rejections 

Last year after my h1 extension approval I went to dmv with my original approved 797 to get my DL renewed and it took 2 months to get it renewed because they are not able to verify my immigration status as SAVE is returning my old h1 dates, later they submitted my docs for level 2 verification and got it renewed with latest h1 dates. 

my concern is if us embassy in India does similar process for immigration verification then I’m worried it might take 2 months again and I get stuck there 

1 minute ago, LivingLegend said:

Last year after my h1 extension approval I went to dmv with my original approved 797 to get my DL renewed and it took 2 months to get it renewed because they are not able to verify my immigration status as SAVE is returning my old h1 dates, later they submitted my docs for level 2 verification and got it renewed with latest h1 dates. 

my concern is if us embassy in India does similar process for immigration verification then I’m worried it might take 2 months again and I get stuck there 

No don't worry bro I see people who got 797 approved  within weeks they went to stamping and successful very recent chill happy ga velli raa 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No don't worry bro I see people who got 797 approved  within weeks they went to stamping and successful very recent chill happy ga velli raa 

Hopefully, but it varies case by case. I heard some people got 221g and waiting since past 2 months 

28 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

Hopefully, but it varies case by case. I heard some people got 221g and waiting since past 2 months 

They have access to PIMS database where they can check for h1 approvals . You are worrying too much

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LivingLegend said:

You mean PIMS check bro ??

Because thats what consulate check but not SAVE …

may be meeru DMV Vellinapudu there is not much gap from your h1 extension approval..

not a problem at all .. please go to visa..all the best

2 hours ago, Discotek said:

You mean PIMS check bro ??

Because thats what consulate check but not SAVE …

may be meeru DMV Vellinapudu there is not much gap from your h1 extension approval..

not a problem at all .. please go to visa..all the best

Mee bro di 221g emaindi . I msged u bro