Stop car purchases at least for couple of weeks ...

hunkyfunky2

2 hours ago, Sarvapindy said:

how do we uncle..msrp price taggistara after 3 months..or we have to negotiate 

Even when they were literally biting nails in the showroom, waiting for customer - non Tesla dealers and sales man are 100% scumbags trying to make you as much as possible. Last few years changed a bit, but not much. Unfortunately you need to send requests ( via cars.com, Edmunds etc...) amd negotiate before you step into vehicle. It will take time - demand and supply doesn't change overnight.

As the inventory increases and demand decreases, you get savings from 2 sides :

1. Factory incentives - few thousand dollars per vehicle direct from manufacturer

2. Dealer profit - dealers can go as low as 100$ per vehicle profit or sometimes even take a loss ( to achieve quarterly and monthly targets ) on one vehicle ( they make up for that on next Bakra ). 

they also make lot of money on financing and service. Most Americans take loans and they are fools to take whatever dealer offers, don't know u can shop for financing 

in short, it will be some work - but worth. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ramudu said:

correstu bro , I was in market for new car but tesla offer chusakaa postponed to March / April. 

ninna carmax lo used tesla meedha 8k to 13K price cut chesaru

Thappadhu 

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

It's house of cards ...

Corporate results,

Economic outlook and most importantly, fall out of Tesla price changes will have huge impact.  Not just on Tesla, other manufacturers bumped up MSRP and selling at or above MSRP... My guess is they will have huge pressure once the inventory builds...

Luxury cars - 20% off MSRP days are not too far. That used to be the case not too long ago.

Cautioned here earlier :)

Tesla vade ee range discounts isstunte inka flood gates open ayinatle overall car market ki. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

It makes sense. everyone who are planning to buy a car, delays their plan by a month or so, car prices will come crashing…

car dealers gallaki baaga nilgudu ekuvaitundi….MSRP ki few thousands paina ne thappa inko mata matladedi ledu asalu…last year new home builders itle nilginaru, iyala eegalu domalu kottukuntunaru

Ekkada bro… Austin/lanthrop/Valencia taggedele antunnaru builders 

44 minutes ago, bayarea said:

In addition to above, never negotiate with dealer in showroom. Do all negotiations over email and only go to showroom to pick up the car. Salesman are masters to trick you and play with emotions at showroom and make you buy the car then and there with their terms.

Also, good to check with showrooms far away from city or other states who are more willing to negotiate than big city showroom dealers. You can take one way flight and drive back if it is worth the savings.

This is another advantage Tesla has - a lot better customer experience and also they got to keep all the profits with price hikes over last 2 years...

Dealers benefitted the most in last 2 years and also got covid loans  from government forfeited 😂 

4 hours ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Ask for $10k discount on the listed price . Dealer says no, ask to f off and say when you are in trouble selling, call me 

😂 You just enter into their contact list and say my budget is this for this kind of vehicle and say I'm ready to wait. 

1 minute ago, Bapineedu said:

$TSLA’s dominance in EV world is unbeatable with this price cuts. 

EVs okay, they are not mainstream yet. but ikkada adi kadu kada industry shaking antunaru. They are still a small fraction of the market. 

6 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

EVs okay, they are not mainstream yet. but ikkada adi kadu kada industry shaking antunaru. They are still a small fraction of the market. 

Whoever is TSLA competitors either in EVs or mid scale luxury ones like 40-50k range vehicles sedans and crossovers

8 hours ago, bayarea said:

In addition to above, never negotiate with dealer in showroom. Do all negotiations over email and only go to showroom to pick up the car. Salesman are masters to trick you and play with emotions at showroom and make you buy the car then and there with their terms.

Also, good to check with showrooms far away from city or other states who are more willing to negotiate than big city showroom dealers. You can take one way flight and drive back if it is worth the savings.

I did this trick back in 2020. I flew to New york from Georgia and bought my Hyundai Palisade. Got $3500 cheaper than what I got in Georgia. 

• Like 1