Ivf options

jua_java

20 hours ago, Rabbo said:

USA is better I think but expensive not covered in insurance , embryo advance testing untadhi for genetic disorders , I see parents suffering with children disorders 

india lo advanced genetic disorders identify process  check that , I see lot of ivf centers in Hyderabad maybe just make embryo and transfer 

Ardam kaledu bro are you saying US lo aithe embryo advanced testing vuntadi but in India they just make embryo and transfer with testing for disorders?

37 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Ardam kaledu bro are you saying US lo aithe embryo advanced testing vuntadi but in India they just make embryo and transfer with testing for disorders?

Why you even considering india ?? Ee process lo first attempt ki success avvuddi ani guarantee ledu… india lo emotions high vuntayu and families in-laws ani vanda chirakulu… silent ga US lo kanichey.. edi vunna mee iddari madhya vuntundi.. 

• Upvote 1

Check with ur insurance if u r in the following states..... frnd ki monna total $1000 lo ayipoyindi through progyny.

States that Cover IVF:
  • Arkansas
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • Hawaii
  • Illinois
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Rhode Island
  • Utah

Mee wife working aithe she might have to stay more than 6 months in India which could be a problem for her employer. 

India ki US ki pedha difference emi undaduv ee treatment lo... its more common in India now , so social stigma is BS. 

Good luck,

I know a couple who tried in india didn’t work out and they didn’t gave up after first try eventually they got success after multiple attempt. 

just keep trying it just matter of when it will happen.

@jua_java

sharing some info.

ivf lo complex part is egg retrieval. The more eggs they retrieve the better it is. Ekkuva eggs radaniki ivf lo injections ichukovali stomach meedha daily for 7–10 days and the person feels bloated for all the time.

eggs retrieve chesaka sperm tho embrios create chestharu. The more they form the better it is. Ideally 3-8 good will be formed. 

next step embrio testing.

Next step transfer to human body.

if u have more embrios, u can avoid egg retrieval process if the first attempt fails or if u decide to have second kid.

my cousin family went through this process. They had 4 good embrios produced after the egg retrieval process. First transfer attempt successfull and had a baby. Froze the remaining embrios and transferred another after 3 years and another success. Now they have 2 healthy kids. Trying to share positive vibes. All the best. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@jua_java

sharing some info.

ivf lo complex part is egg retrieval. The more eggs they retrieve the better it is. Ekkuva eggs radaniki ivf lo injections ichukovali stomach meedha daily for 7–10 days and the person feels bloated for all the time.

eggs retrieve chesaka sperm tho embrios create chestharu. The more they form the better it is. Ideally 3-8 good will be formed. 

if u have more embrios, u can avoid egg retrieval process if the first attempt fails or if u decide to have second kid.

my cousin family went through this process. They had 4 good embrios produced after the egg retrieval process. First transfer attempt successfull and had a baby. Froze the remaining embrios and transferred another after 3 years and another success. Now they have 2 healthy kids. Trying to share positive vibes. All the best. 

Is it in the US?

Telisina vallu went through ekkada insurance cover chesthadhi .. from your pocket max 2-3k avuthadhi… important things women needs to go through lots of things like physically and mentally , emotional support evvali … India lo ayithey family drama vuntadhi I would say do here and tc of ur wife ..success rate depends on the age and quality of embryo  so be ready to go through either way ..

On 1/15/2023 at 1:43 AM, jua_java said:

IVF method ki india better a leka US ha? How difficult or what could be the challenges ? Any recent experiences anyone ?

India lo better US lo kuda better eh.Coming to insurance some procedures cover aitai using insurance out of pocket lo max 10K aitadi for single procedure.If your not successful 1st time you need to do it again from beginning.Side effects enti antey chala injections theskovalsi vastadi me wife ki.First 3 months are critical for embryo survival. Once you pass 3rd month you are good. Choose better facility .

27 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@jua_java

sharing some info.

More does not always equal quality. 15 eggs ki aim chestharu minimum15-25 is the sweet spot. 33% of eggs retrieved will form day 5 embryos and then they will be PGT tested. PGT tests lo normal entha vasthayi depends on multiple factors. Egg and sperm quality, lab quality and all. FertilityIQ is a good resource. It has classes to educate

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, jua_java said:

disorder can be various types , usa lo technology available for this checks is more compared to India. India lo disorder testing ela undhi naku telvadu , ivf centers every street lo pettaru so I am guessing disorders testing em undadhu ani 

On 1/15/2023 at 2:43 AM, jua_java said:

IVF method ki india better a leka US ha? How difficult or what could be the challenges ? Any recent experiences anyone ?

I believe you tried all other options before choosing IVF .. like u took Testosterone shoot and ur wife took shoot which increase number of eggs, ela chaala process vuntayi before u choose ivf ani fail avuthey and chance of conceive less ayithey they recommend IVF… ekkada doctors kuda money kosam push chestharu so try all possible ways then Choose IVF

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rabbo said:

disorder can be various types , usa lo technology available for this checks is more compared to India. India lo disorder testing ela undhi naku telvadu , ivf centers every street lo pettaru so I am guessing disorders testing em undadhu ani 

Anduke good clinics ki vellali. Mumbai, Delhi Hyderabad ila unnayi manchi clinics