40 points on ssn ante Endi

ramabeer

1 hour ago, ramabeer said:

Vuu

Every year 4 credits vastayi ,10 yrs USA lo work cheste 40 credits vasthe , GC/citizenship vunte you will get social security benefits after you retire 

50 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Every year 4 credits vastayi ,10 yrs USA lo work cheste 40 credits vasthe , GC/citizenship vunte you will get social security benefits after you retire 

Retire avdam ane time ki GC kooda ledu ante inka em raava ? 

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

You don't need to have gc citizenship to claim Benefits after you paid taxes for more than 10 yrs anta 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Simple123 said:

GC or cotizenship must vundala?

If you have 40 credits, you are eligible for Social Security benefits after 62 yrs. If you are USC you can receive benefits across the world. 

GC has extra conditions to receive , H1b aithe i'm not sure.

In case a person with 40 credits or more wants to move back to india  permanently, i think there is a provision to withdraw the amount paid as social security taxes by paying some penalty or percentage.

2nd and 3rd option , GC experts aiyna @csrcsr and co explain cheste better.

5 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

If you have 40 credits, you are eligible for Social Security benefits after 62 yrs. If you are USC you can receive benefits across the world. 

GC has extra conditions to receive , H1b aithe i'm not sure.

In case a person with 40 credits or more wants to move back to india  permanently, i think there is a provision to withdraw the amount paid as social security taxes by paying some penalty or percentage.

2nd and 3rd option , GC experts aiyna @csrcsr and co explain cheste better.

Ssn benefits are not restricted for us citizens or gc. Even on h1b you will get after retire

Just now, Pahelwan2 said:

Ssn benefits are not restricted for us citizens or gc. Even on h1b you will get after retire

Even if you are not in USA ? i think that is only for USC

Just now, Pahelwan2 said:

Yes 

You don’t have to be a U.S. citizen to qualify for Social Security benefits. Your benefits will be based on how much you earned and whether you’ve paid into the system for enough years. If your home country has a totalization agreement with the U.S., you may be able to combine work credits from both countries in order to qualify.

https://www.ssa.gov/international/agreements_overview.html

India is not on the list bro, so if a H1b guy gets more than 40 credits and goes back to India, i dont think he can get social security benefits.

• Upvote 1