40 points on ssn ante Endi

ramabeer

28 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Where are you checking your points?

SSA.gov lo account create chesukunte, yearly W2 wages, daniki vachhina points, 62 yrs ki enta 66 yrs ki enta social security vastundo anni lekkalu untaai..

1 hour ago, pichhipullayya said:

If you have 40 credits, you are eligible for Social Security benefits after 62 yrs. If you are USC you can receive benefits across the world. 

GC has extra conditions to receive , H1b aithe i'm not sure.

In case a person with 40 credits or more wants to move back to india  permanently, i think there is a provision to withdraw the amount paid as social security taxes by paying some penalty or percentage.

2nd and 3rd option , GC experts aiyna @csrcsr and co explain cheste better.

No idea anna looks u have full details 

1 hour ago, pichhipullayya said:

SSA.gov lo account create chesukunte, yearly W2 wages, daniki vachhina points, 62 yrs ki enta 66 yrs ki enta social security vastundo anni lekkalu untaai..

Ok - Aa site ayithe, I know. Thanks

Why so much yaagi chestundru guys..in few years ssa fund gonna go bankruptcy by the time we retire its not gonna be there even if it's there so much less we will get..just ignore it..

Basically we are feeding all musali Americans now as simple as that..there is huge gap of contributing now vs people withdrawing benefits..

12 hours ago, ARYA said:

You don't need to have gc citizenship to claim Benefits after you paid taxes for more than 10 yrs anta 

Evaru chepparu bro ,GC or citizenship must to receive in a foriegn country 

11 hours ago, TrishaManiac said:

just ignore his post...he thinks bcoz he has GC he will only get the benefits and not the H1B slaves...

Bro , do you know anyone who has 40 credits and moved to India without GC/citizenship, my uncle tried for it and not qualified 

6 hours ago, pichhipullayya said:

You don’t have to be a U.S. citizen to qualify for Social Security benefits. Your benefits will be based on how much you earned and whether you’ve paid into the system for enough years. If your home country has a totalization agreement with the U.S., you may be able to combine work credits from both countries in order to qualify.

https://www.ssa.gov/international/agreements_overview.html

India is not on the list bro, so if a H1b guy gets more than 40 credits and goes back to India, i dont think he can get social security benefits.

Maa uncle ki rale , GC vache mundu India move ayyadu , took early retirement, even 62+ lo kuda USA vadu ivva annadu ssn benefits 

35 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Maa uncle ki rale , GC vache mundu India move ayyadu , took early retirement, even 62+ lo kuda USA vadu ivva annadu ssn benefits 

i heard manam aa amount withdraw chesuko vachhu ani, by surrendering the benefits. Kani details teliyavu..mee uncle case lo as he moved back with out GC i think he can claim the amount from SSA. Adi ippudu unna dollar rate ki bank lo vesukonte baane fixed income untundi.

8 hours ago, Simple123 said:

Bro, as per this  https://www.ssa.gov/international/countrylist4.htm Indian citizens are eligible for payments if they have earned 40 credits even after moving back to India.

But it seems you know someone with firsthand experience. Do you know if your uncle lived in US for 10 years and have 40 credits?

26 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Bro, as per this  https://www.ssa.gov/international/countrylist4.htm, Indian citizens are eligible for payments if they have earned 40 credits even after moving back to India.

But it seems you know someone with firsthand experience. Do you know if your uncle lived in US for 10 years and have 40 credits?

We Did Not Find The Page You Requested

3 hours ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Bro, as per this  https://www.ssa.gov/international/countrylist4.html Indian citizens are eligible for payments if they have earned 40 credits even after moving back to India.

Yes ,he had 40 credits 

8 hours ago, pichhipullayya said:

i heard manam aa amount withdraw chesuko vachhu ani, by surrendering the benefits. Kani details teliyavu..mee uncle case lo as he moved back with out GC i think he can claim the amount from SSA. Adi ippudu unna dollar rate ki bank lo vesukonte baane fixed income untundi.

Where is the procedure to withdraw for lump sum ?