వాల్తేరు వీరయ్య…చూడడం జరిగింది…

dasari4kntr

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yeneva 10gera narsi. you are a time waste jackass without an ounce of integrity. fck off sigguleni bewarse.

read up before you shoot your mouth off on anything.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

read up before you shoot your mouth off on anything.

what is to read up - you lying sniveling scumbag. how many times was the assamese issue discussed

In your world emotional hate trolling and bullying takes precedence over factual examination. it wont work with me.

10gey. yedhava.,

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is to read up - you lying sniveling scumbag. how many times was the assamese issue discussed

In your world emotional hate trolling and bullying takes precedence over factual examination. it wont work with me.

10gey. yedhava.,

what do you call what you post? factual thesis? lmao.

dumbfcuk use wiki. and stop stanning Assamese nationalist pigs. then you get to talk about hating India.

if your India hate means you support monsters like the assamese nationalists, you are just accepting that you are nazi.

which of the facts do you dispute? Its public record that home ministry dilly dallied on NRC until they were forced their hand by Ranjan Gogoi.

what do you have to say to that? wait, you already did.. you said something about delhi being more evil, which isn't even true in this particular case.

like I said read up.

or keep believing like a dumbfcuk that gdp calculates a regions production. lmao.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what did you factually examine? lmao. I see no facts (hardly even any claims relevant to what is being talked about) in any of your responses. just name calling and trying to desperately have the last word to save face.

stupid fcuk. give it up. stick to your caste db, where no one will challenge your self masturbatory bs about sandrabob and development.

how can you be this dumb and have such a huge ego ra?

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what did you factually examine? lmao. I see no facts (hardly even any claims relevant to what is being talked about) in any of your responses. just name calling and trying to desperately have the last word to save face.

stupid fcuk. give it up. stick to your caste db, where no one will challenge your self masturbatory bs about sandrabob and development.

how can you be this dumb and have such a huge ego ra?

fck off

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how many times was the assamese issue discussed

you are incapable of having any discussion. dumbfcuk.

you were just blabbering incoherent bs about delhi being evil, and me being a sanghi. that's not a discussion.

you conveniently sidestep the simple fact that delhi worked along with Assamese nationalist scum to drive bengalis out of their homes. so who did delhi support here? the nationalist pigs.

what does it make the assamese nationalists? hmmmmm??? it makes them nationalist pigs. simple.

whatever delhi's role in this is, assamese nationalists had a huge role to play in dehumanizing bengalis. So are the assamese fighting against Delhi or bengalis?

like you, they are using delhi to fight against bengalis. you do it to Telangana.

cut from the same cloth. nazis.

23 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are incapable of having any discussion. dumbfcuk.

you were just blabbering incoherent bs about delhi being evil, and me being a sanghi. that's not a discussion.

you conveniently sidestep the simple fact that delhi worked along with Assamese nationalist scum to drive bengalis out of their homes. so who did delhi support here? the nationalist pigs.

what does it make the assamese nationalists? hmmmmm??? it makes them nationalist pigs. simple.

whatever delhi's role in this is, assamese nationalists had a huge role to play in dehumanizing bengalis. So are the assamese fighting against Delhi or bengalis?

like you, they are using delhi to fight against bengalis. you do it to Telangana.

cut from the same cloth. nazis.

hey dengera. what discussion ? you dont have the basic understanding or morals of accountability/power etc.

Delhi was the one who was running these camps.

You are are the sort of bully who will beat up a child as a fully grown man and then gaslight  blaming their brother saying they made you do it. Delhi runs these inhuman camps but assamese get the blame ?

Gogoi is your new CBN to whom you probably have "visceral hatred". You talk through bullying emotions.

digsusting immature and hateful scum.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hey dengera. Delhi was the one who was running these camps.

You are are the sort of bully who will beat up a child as a fully grown man and then gaslight  blaming their brother saying they made you do it. Delhi runs these inhuman camps but assamese get the blame ?

The reason i get annoyed the crap is - you dont have the basic understanding or morals of accountability/power etc.

Gogoi is your new CBN to whom you probably have "visceral hatred". You talk through bullying emotions.

digsusting immature and hateful scum.

CBN i don't hate. He's just a regular politician who openly states his agenda and asks for votes. I hate his dishonest supporters like you.

Gogoi is human scum.

Assamese nationalists are perfect examples of what happens with irrational ethnoscums are in charge. Today you may seem like a harmless guy who just wants to fight delhi.. but folks like you are super dangerous for minorities in your state.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

CBN i don't hate. He's just a regular politician who openly states his agenda and asks for votes. I hate his dishonest supporters like you.

Gogoi is human scum.

Assamese nationalists are perfect examples of what happens with irrational ethnoscums are in charge. Today you may seem like a harmless guy who just wants to fight delhi.. but folks like you are super dangerous for minorities in your state.

delhi runs these camps - you idiot. Understand who has power and who MUST take accountability.

I had enough of this circle jerk nonsense from you.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

delhi runs these camps - you idiot. Understand who has power and who MUST take accountability.

and Assamese nationalists forced Delhi to move bengalis into those camps. Assamese nationalists, like you, are scum.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

basically you are ethno scum. of the worst kind

you turned on your own language speakers because your caste lost power.

on the asshole scale.. you are higher up than assamese nationalists.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and Assamese nationalists forced Delhi to move bengalis into those camps. Assamese nationalists, like you, are scum.

yea "forced" . as i said your core morals are corrupt.

You will beat up your own children and blame it on other children saying they "forced" you.

fck off ra narsi. boring annoying clueless person.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yea "forced" . as i said your core morals are corrupt.

You will beat up your own children and blame it on other children saying they "forced" you.

fck off ra narsi. boring annoying clueless person.

that's why I said read up.

coming up bs analogies doesn't mean you have a point to make.

assamese nationalists are in fact scum. just like you.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's why I said read up.

coming up bs analogies doesn't mean you have a point to make.

assamese nationalists are in fact scum. just like you.

what analogies - you talk from your a$$.