Home Buying Aspirants 2023-24

Ravi860

https://fortune.com/2023/01/15/housing-market-correction-home-price-forecast-2023-2024-goldman-sachs/amp/

Why does Goldman Sachs expect the correction to deliver the biggest blow to markets like San Diego and Austin? The investment bank says those markets are "overheated," which implies that home price growth there got too detached from fundamentals during the Pandemic Housing Boom. Being detached from fundamentals packs a particularly hard punch when mortgage rates spike like they did in 2022.

Heading forward, Goldman Sachs thinks many Northeastern, Southeastern, and Midwestern markets could see milder corrections (if any correction at all). In 2023, the investment bank expects home prices to barely fall in places like Chicago (-1.8%) and New York (-0.3%), while its forecast has home prices rising in Baltimore (+0.5%) and Miami (+0.8%) in 2023.

Moodys and Goldman predicting Austin to fall further -18% in 2023 and 2024

Interest rates to stay at 6-6.5% this and next year. 

@perugu_vada @Netflixmovieguz @veerigadu

• Ravi860 changed the title to Home Buying Aspirants 2023-24
1 hour ago, Ravi860 said:

https://fortune.com/2023/01/15/housing-market-correction-home-price-forecast-2023-2024-goldman-sachs/amp/

Why does Goldman Sachs expect the correction to deliver the biggest blow to markets like San Diego and Austin? The investment bank says those markets are "overheated," which implies that home price growth there got too detached from fundamentals during the Pandemic Housing Boom. Being detached from fundamentals packs a particularly hard punch when mortgage rates spike like they did in 2022.

Heading forward, Goldman Sachs thinks many Northeastern, Southeastern, and Midwestern markets could see milder corrections (if any correction at all). In 2023, the investment bank expects home prices to barely fall in places like Chicago (-1.8%) and New York (-0.3%), while its forecast has home prices rising in Baltimore (+0.5%) and Miami (+0.8%) in 2023.

Moodys and Goldman predicting Austin to fall further -18% in 2023 and 2024

Interest rates to stay at 6-6.5% this and next year. 

@perugu_vada @Netflixmovieguz @veerigadu

nuvu aistin lo why waiting bro baane correct ayindi kada chala companies unayi if you have money and like the place you should buy it , for example 600k home inko 5 to 7% correct avutado emo , dont think ipdu unna prices ninchi 15 % corrcet avutadi my guess who knows

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

nuvu aistin lo why waiting bro baane correct ayindi kada chala companies unayi if you have money and like the place you should buy it , for example 600k home inko 5 to 7% correct avutado emo , dont think ipdu unna prices ninchi 15 % corrcet avutadi my guess who knows

Definitely paddayi but I think Inka there is room anukuntunna. Interest rates are bothering bro but chusthe rates ease ayye chances levu ani artham outhundi so far 

Just now, Ravi860 said:

Definitely paddayi but I think Inka there is room anukuntunna. Interest rates are bothering bro but chusthe rates ease ayye chances levu ani artham outhundi so far 

interest rates will not go down at leats in next 12 months bayya

For example avg price miru chepnatlu 550 for decent home , inko 10 % room unna from current prices which is very unlikey but unna kuda 40k to 50k in long term nothing if you have good job and think you can craxck a job in tech company good market

Inko theory kuda undi le house prices inko one year daka peragavu why rush ani kuda theory undi but over all home mida discussion baga taggindi andaru job ni kapdukunte chalu anukune mode ki vacharu 2023

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Interest rates take some time to show up in market.  So not good to assume the prices don't drop. It is house of cards. I am not against buying home if you can afford. But if you think as investment, should think twice.  Not growing also means property is loosing to inflation..

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pandubabu said:

Interest rates take some time to show up in market.  So not good to assume the prices don't drop. It is house of cards. I am not against buying home if you can afford. But if you think as investment, should think twice.  Not growing also means property is loosing to inflation..

agreed but some guys really want to get into home , they have money job all fundamentals looking good inko 8 % or 10% correcttion why wait ani max 40k  pothe potayi in long run at least 7 years unde tatlu plan chesukovali home lo your interest rate will not go down , job market is the scary part bro i agree

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

interest rates will not go down at leats in next 12 months bayya

For example avg price miru chepnatlu 550 for decent home , inko 10 % room unna from current prices which is very unlikey but unna kuda 40k to 50k in long term nothing if you have good job and think you can craxck a job in tech company good market

Inko theory kuda undi le house prices inko one year daka peragavu why rush ani kuda theory undi but over all home mida discussion baga taggindi andaru job ni kapdukunte chalu anukune mode ki vacharu 2023

Austin market is different beast bhayya.. penny stock la move outhundi. No one knows for sure but 100k swings are crazy in 1yr time. But I agree with your points. 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

agreed but some guys really want to get into home , they have money job all fundamentals looking good inko 8 % or 10% correcttion why wait ani max 40k  pothe potayi in long run at least 7 years unde tatlu plan chesukovali home lo your interest rate will not go down , job market is the scary part bro i agree

Agree with everything bro.. if you can afford and stay for 7 years.. it is reasonable to pay premium.. but not when you see as investment or wife's ex boyfriend sister bought a 1M house..

• Haha 1

inko 20% taggochu Austin lo, there is scope since price increased a lot in last 2 years.

but it’s talking more about 700-1 mill houses coming to 500k. specifically overpriced Leander, Liberty Hill, Georgetown houses have no other option but to decline 

but already 5-600 k houses lo antaga tagakapovachu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pandu123b said:

inko 20% taggochu Austin lo, there is scope since price increased a lot in last 2 years.

but it’s talking more about 700-1 mill houses coming to 500k.

but already 5-600 k houses lo antaga tagakapovachu

see that last line is important for first time home buyers correct ?? why we should aim for million house when you can live happily in 600K house ? and you have potential companies  

• Upvote 1