Layoffs survival techniques

andhrabullet

1 hour ago, lucky7 said:

really bro, i thought costco is cheap. 

29 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Costco ki pothe manam $150 bill anukunte adi $250 to $250 avutadi .. aada istam vachinvi kontam.. 

nenu insta cart tesukoni  in-store visit manesa. 

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats so true kaka, I have almost stopped going to Costco for groceries and instead go to places like Kroger etc and I can sense the savings and most importantly buying only the things that we need and only for the quantity I need…

At Costco, I think we get tempted and buy lot of stuff that we don’t need..

yup we buy only what we want ..and bulk lo kontay expiry date untadhi avi trash ye ..

13 minutes ago, argadorn said:

yup we buy only what we want ..and bulk lo kontay expiry date untadhi avi trash ye ..

Same here from couple of years .. only buying non perishable from costco,sams .. like tissues, napkins etc

Also in general don’t go to grocery shopping when you are hungry. We buy random junk food to mentally satisfy the appetite.

I didn’t made this up but read in financial planning book :)

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Same here from couple of years .. only buying non perishable from costco,sams .. like tissues, napkins etc

Enthaina nuvu intelligent uncle memu late ga realised

1 hour ago, Simple123 said:

Costco ki pothe manam $150 bill anukunte adi $250 to $250 avutadi .. aada istam vachinvi kontam.. 

nenu insta cart tesukoni  in-store visit manesa. 

Last Oct I realized this and doing the same even though their prices are little marked up and delivery tip extra, its covering with $10 off offers that they are sending regularly. 

4 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

State Gov jobs enta safe oo kaado cheppandi ayya... jagratta padata...47osjd.gif

Picha safe bro.worked for a state client for 6 years..appudu akkada vuncles cheppevallu even in 2008 they had no issues ani.almost anfaru completed 15 years there