New Orleans averaging 23 stolen cars per day in 2023

spiritualguy

3 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ado daridrapu place eeyala repu, highway meeda kooda random shootings into driving cars and car jackings on free way. Go at your own risk

Very true.... If u look shiny ....u will get targeted just like that..,. Eppudu evadu manani follow avuthado we don't know.... Local tellolu guns boddu lo pettukoni tiruguthuntaru....  Driving cars ante.... If some one cut me off.... I just slow down and move to another lane.....freeway ante south Louisiana lo only one freeway I e. I-10.….. north Louisiana aithe i-20 .... South to north i-55/59 ante...

Tinnama ....padukunnama ..... Tellarinda.... They stick to this line...they will do anything for it....

Compared to crime in Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton, Trenton,Nj......this is nothing 

Personally, I never had issue with them.. I act like they don't exist... If they open up ...I mingle with them...

Last but not least.....

Avoid bewarse ga tirige batch neighborhoods (especially teenagers)...applies to all over America @futureofandhra