Saudia airlines - international teavel

KondapalliRaj

visa ok. Dry country. Jeddah lo transit most wierd gaa untadi. Women hair cover chesukuntoo scarf vesukovali, separate lines for girls ila vintaga untadi. Short transit aithe OK, long layover aithe I would avoid.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, KondapalliRaj said:

@MRIwhats the problem with airlines bro?

they don't seem to operate in a hospitality industry.. they treat you like dogs.. respect vundadu.. delays taggara Air India kantey worst service.. I saw them abuse as well.. noru moosukuni koorchovaali.. veetannitiki todu mandu kooda vundadu.. and that entire saudi culture sucks.. food worst.. airlines windows ki sud kooda vuntadi.. ugly airliner.. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

Waste kaka.. better go with Indian or American Airlines u spend  money on our counties.  

Lax nundi American and Indian airlines are very expensive. 

18 hours ago, KondapalliRaj said:

Brothers ,

Anyone travelled through Saudia airlines lax to Jed to Hyd ? How is the experience ?

with expired visa do they allow ?

kncham strict country, drugs and alcohol not allowed bro..koncham choosuko..Dabba Paala Santosham GIF - Dabba Paala Santosham Brahmanandam GIFs

16 hours ago, MRI said:

they don't seem to operate in a hospitality industry.. they treat you like dogs.. respect vundadu.. delays taggara Air India kantey worst service.. I saw them abuse as well.. noru moosukuni koorchovaali.. veetannitiki todu mandu kooda vundadu.. and that entire saudi culture sucks.. food worst.. airlines windows ki sud kooda vuntadi.. ugly airliner.. 

Sud ante