1099 or W2 quesstion

VakeelSab

4 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

edana pros vunda with 1099 ? extra money ista antunadu 1099 aite . year end tax filing cpa ista bro

only advantage is additional money if the employer is willing to pay bro...(better ask for little more bro)

usual ga W2 aithe workplace insurance employer choosukuntadu (if you have to work on the shopfloor)...adhe 1099 aithe, nuvve pettukovali workplace insurance ki 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

only advantage is additional money if the employer is willing to pay bro...(better ask for little more bro)

usual ga W2 aithe workplace insurance employer choosukuntadu (if you have to work on the shopfloor)...adhe 1099 aithe, nuvve pettukovali workplace insurance ki 

work place insurance enti? if I'm working as a consultant to a client and dont need health insurance (my spouse has it from her FTE), so do I still need to have some sort of business insurnace to maintain LLC and get 1099?

10 minutes ago, no01 said:

work place insurance enti? if I'm working as a consultant to a client and dont need health insurance (my spouse has it from her FTE), so do I still need to have some sort of business insurnace to maintain LLC and get 1099?

Work place insurance is different from health insurance bro...what if something happens at work?  how is it covered?

Not sure about IT but I work in manufacturing and we all are supposed to be insured for work-related injuries..

36 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Work place insurance is different from health insurance bro...what if something happens at work?  how is it covered?

Not sure about IT but I work in manufacturing and we all are supposed to be insured for work-related injuries..

yeah usually client ki and vendor company ki PO appudu insurance aduguthaaru...and same applies to consultancy to vendor agreement. 

Manam own ga LLC petti, 1099 meeda payroll run cheyyali ante, even we should have insurance? I dont know and how much will it be usually?

59 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Work place insurance i never heard. 

independent contractors and 1099 avasaram vundadhu ani vinna in IT jobs. 

11 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Hartford Insurance vunde. $150 kadthunde anukunta

Uncle Niku telisina cpa details ivvu .. llc open chesta Nenu kuda .. pros and cons ,, maintenance related details adagali .. 

1 hour ago, no01 said:

yeah usually client ki and vendor company ki PO appudu insurance aduguthaaru...and same applies to consultancy to vendor agreement. 

Manam own ga LLC petti, 1099 meeda payroll run cheyyali ante, even we should have insurance? I dont know and how much will it be usually?

Depends on customer or employer bro...usual ga 1099 ante mana customer ane anali..so if your work requires to walk in a shopfloor or OSHA audited areas, you will definitely need a workplace insurance

3 hours ago, VakeelSab said:

Pacha card vundi and what is better for payment and taxes. my employer is ready to pay on 1099 pros and cons chepandi brothers please

Née research ayinattauvatha motham edi bestoo opali esukoo pros and cons how to do what expenses comes under taxable and not taxable ala 

• Upvote 2