Google new GC pause

BacklogBadham

Last recession appudu already GC line lo unna vaallaki benefit ayyindhi. I don't know this time situation Ela undho. Hope everyone will be fine. Andaru money pettukondi looks like more to come. Stress theesukokandi just edhi life lo part. New batch ki jobs hard undochu H1 opt la ki. 

13 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Whats the situation for those who are in process of filing?

@Spartan

if the perm is filed you are ok , but it impcts the people who are about to file , the presteps for filling perm like pre wialing wage (which is taking 6 months) recuritment etc needs to be done again afaiak

@Moon_Walker @Vaampire @csrcsr it is a general practice to stop new PERM application when a major layoff happens in any company.

Google odiki news idi, endukante akkada mass range lo layoffs avvaledu eppudu kabatti..

I was victim of this process which moved my PD from 2011 May to 2013 August due to layoffs.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

@Moon_Walker @Vaampire @csrcsr it is a general practice to stop new PERM application when a major layoff happens in any company.

Google odiki news idi, endukante akkada mass range lo layoffs avvaledu eppudu kabatti..

I was victim of this process which moved my PD from 2011 May to 2013 August due to layoffs.

Yaa. But google so far as not announced any layoffs. Bets had some.

generally they will trigger such things post layoff announcement

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Yaa. But google so far as not announced any layoffs. Bets had some.

generally they will trigger such things post layoff announcement

munde teskuntaru when they know the lay offs are confirmed.

lekapote PERm and 140 ki picha audits padtai

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Naa PD ki same itlane company layoff valla 2 yrs delay ayyindi

• Sad 1

Idi very common kada .. when layoffs are happening across USA, then sponsor cheyatam ante it will raise red flag from uscis .. so obvious ga citizens and gc holders shall be given preference ani aapestaru sponsorship 

2 hours ago, BacklogBadham said:

quGcK1V.jpeg 

when they file for PERM, they should not be any layoffs in the last 6 months, else they will get audits. this is the norm to prove they are not firing people are replacing them with immigrants with a purpose of paying less salaries than before

• Upvote 2