ఈ T-Mobile గాడు ఎప్పుడు మారతాడో దరిద్రుడు…

dasari4kntr

T-Mobile Says Hackers Stole Data on About 37 Million Customers

Carrier says addresses, birth dates and other personal records were exposed, but not financial records

T-Mo­bile US Inc. said hack­ers ac­cessed data, in­clud­ing birth dates and billing ad­dresses, for about 37 mil­lion of its cus­tomers, the sec­ond ma­jor se­cu­rity breach at the wire­less com­pany.

The com­pany said in a reg­u­la­tory fil­ing Thurs­day that it dis­cov­ered the in­tru­sion on Jan. 5 and was work­ing with law-en­force­ment of­fi­cials and cy­ber­se­cu­rity con­sul­tants. T-Mo­bile said it be­lieves the hack­ers had ac­cess to its data since Nov. 25 but that it has since been able to stop the ma­li­cious ac­tiv­ity.

• Haha 1

naaku telisi anni major sites lo already personal details stolen. Infact i cant even count how many times i got free identity theft protection from these companies as a compensation for stolen info.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

naaku telisi anni major sites lo already personal details stolen. Infact i cant even count how many times i got free identity theft protection from these companies as a compensation for stolen info.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

all our sensitive data is the open market already...kothaga leak ayina musti ave details ave data...peddaga peekedi emi ledu...

problem is phishing emails…and messages…

i get so many emails like you chnaged mobile number click to confirm or changed address click to confirm…etc

we are aware of those…but some people easily fall for it..

This month two of my credit cards wrongly used by someone

Walmart ODU lite teesukunnadu 

Told him someone else used credit card from another account Ani 

Cancelled Walmart+ after that 

• Sad 1

Denemma Chillar LK lu........ andukena inni spam calls vastunayi last 1 month nundi to my number.

Last week okkadu IRS nundi call chestunam ani Bendapudi accent lo matladu. Ventane cut chesi block chesina.

2 weeks before emo Crypto and NFT fund manager ani cheppi inkodu call chesadu 

Naaku telisina calls kante spam calls ekkuva vastunayi some days. Sue chesi tengali ee corporate lafoot gallani.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Point is ..   t-mo lo every now and then....rinse and repeat .. .. I'm still on sprint.... Chudali T-Mobile ki merge aiyyaka