Silent emergency under mushti modi

Mirzapur_kattappa

8 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

you dont have the IQ to listen to facts, neither the mental balance needed to listen to other side

dont start a threat if you just need idiots like to come and praise you for fake news

Lol uncle .. look bhakts are talking about IQ .. 🤮 😊

Your IQ is limited to WhatsApp and Facebook fake propaganda forwards.. go side and play..go side and forward fake pakodi PPT of mudi and mota sha on Whatsapp uncles group ..while throwing racist comments on minorities..go uncle go spit poison of hate on minorities and start another massacre. And come here and talk about iq !!!

Btw did you find out who is your real cheddi dady is .. ??? Rss bastard product.

fake.jpg

Just now, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Lol uncle .. look bhakts are talking about IQ .. 🤮 😊

Your IQ is limited to WhatsApp and Facebook fake propaganda forwards.. go side and play..go side and forward fake pakodi PPT of mudi and mota sha on Whatsapp uncles group ..while throwing racist comments on minorities..go uncle go spit poison of hate on minorities and start another massacre. And come here and talk about iq !!!

Btw did you find out who is your real cheddi dady is .. ??? Rss bastard product.

fake.jpg

cheppa kada ra, neeku mental balance sarigga ledu, you cannot debate anything with facts other than slides

go and check with a local psychiatrist, you are suffering with Modiphobia

Get well soon

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

cheppa kada ra, neeku mental balance sarigga ledu, you cannot debate anything with facts other than slides

go and check with a local psychiatrist, you are suffering with Modiphobia

Get well soon

Arei rss cheddi ga..lafoot propaganda postlu petti IQ anaku Ra.. janalu guddhhha tho navutharu.. poyi gujju gaadi latrine tinu...dantlo double proteins ekkuva vuntai anta as per gujju bhakts... tharvatha baba Ramdev gaadi coronil tablets vesko..corona raadi anta.. 

Next bjp gay prostitution wing lo cheru..Chala mandhi chaddi gangs gets turned on for men with cheddi.. ivi ne ideologies ki correct tasks 

Mudi Amit sha galle back muskoni  press ni reality ni face cheyaleka  ... IT cell gudisalo moddddaa gudustunnaru.. nuvventha raa..pilla fuuuku cheddi sainik ga..nelaanti bastard products ni ee country 1947 independence nunchi chusthndhi..

Tiraka terrorists went to pakistan.. fake hindutwa terrorists like you are still inbreeding and spreading hate and terrorism in country..

velli fake postlu forward chesko po WhatsApp Facebook lo..poooo. IT cell duty ekkuva.

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2023 at 1:25 PM, hyperbole said:

Daridrudu ee roju SM influencers paina 50 lakhs fine ani edo rule techindu, most insecure asshole

Thaagubothu Dora fans ye cheppaali dheeni gurinchi 😂😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Yes west have kullu that India is getting double engine 🚂🚂🚂 vikaaaas and they want mudi ji to become PM and give press meets and sell their assets to Adani ambani as well.. 

Common mudi ji

no answer for the question so some random crap. 

8 hours ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Face of terrorists when questioned about his donga chaatu murders ..Neelu mingutunnadu chudandi

MetallicEnviousCockroach-size_restricted

hqdefault.jpg

Whatever the fack it means to you  @3$%

1 hour ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Thaagubothu Dora fans ye cheppaali dheeni gurinchi 😂😂

BSRS party anta.. pinkies sakkaga TG state lo edavadam raadu country rule anta

KCR should try for a comedian post retirement

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2023 at 8:23 PM, pakeer_saab said:

BSRS party anta.. pinkies sakkaga TG state lo edavadam raadu country rule anta

KCR should try for a comedian post retirement

Said same to aam admi party by bjp terrorists lol 

36 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

i would take gobar than a camel pi$$ any day @3$%

Arei pichi gobar gas ga..how many times I need to tell I am not turaka sympathisers.vallaki ivvalsina dose vallaki isthanu Ra gobar  ga. 

Matladithe anti national .. camel piss anaku Raaa.. they are ineffective against me  like Patanjali tablets 

:giggle:

Indhaa gobar bath photos..frame chesi pettuko real anti national ..fake patriot pakeer

😀 Z7WSPNQWZJLG7LRW6UFT2WZCAE.jpg

Btw did you find your real bastard cheddi Dady.. ?? tondaraga telusuko..lepothe telsukokundane BP tho chachipothavu 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Arei pichi gobar gas ga..how many times I need to tell I am not turaka sympathisers.vallaki ivvalsina dose vallaki isthanu Ra gobar  ga. 

Matladithe anti national .. camel piss anaku Raaa.. they are ineffective against me  like Patanjali tablets 

Indhaa gobar bath photos..frame chesi pettuko real anti national ..fake patriot pakeer

Btw did you find your real bastard cheddi Dady.. ?? tondaraga telusuko..lepothe telsukokundane BP tho chachipothavu 😂😂😂😂

Look at how big hypocrite u r 😂😂

u can call BJp & their fans as terrorists Bcoz but others shouldn’t call you as they wish 😂😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

i am not going to remind you again, please go and see a psychiatrist. you really need medical attention