Slipper shot to RRR haters and who say SSR is boojumouli etc..

hunkyfunky2

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Bokka leee. Yevvadiii istammm valladhi. I didn’t like the movie much. It’s my personal opinion.

komaram bheemuduuu ki britishers ki link ledhu. Most likely he never saw a british man in his whole life. He fought against Razakars. And yet bheem who fought against thuraksss razaaakarssss is addressed as Akhtar during his stay in Delhi. That’s a disgrace. 

On the other hand, Sitaramaraju never assisted British. He remotely gave a damn about conventional society. He was called Manyammm dhoraaa for a reason.

I understand it’s a fiction but the whole premise of the movie is utterly wrong.

The principle of those stalwart personalities is completely altered. He used one heroic personality from TG and other from Andhra to satisfy both regions. He presented them with false image.  

Mogli manipulated everything to make it appealing to different demographics of soceity. He is a mastermind in that marketing aspect.

May be I lost it on principle part. 

Also, neutral audience ki ivvaniii thelvadhuuu especially if they are not familiar with history. 

But I do accept the fact it is liked by a lot of people. It probably has merit since alot of people like it. 

Your entire argument is wrong here ,nothing relates to them in the movie, this movie is complete fiction , only the lead characters are inspired from alluri  and konaram bheem . Mana Telugu Cameron mouli Chala sarlu tolded kadha 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Bokka leee. Yevvadiii istammm valladhi. I didn’t like the movie much. It’s my personal opinion.

komaram bheemuduuu ki britishers ki link ledhu. Most likely he never saw a british man in his whole life. He fought against Razakars. And yet bheem who fought against thuraksss razaaakarssss is addressed as Akhtar during his stay in Delhi. That’s a disgrace. 

On the other hand, Sitaramaraju never assisted British. He remotely gave a damn about conventional society. He was called Manyammm dhoraaa for a reason.

I understand it’s a fiction but the whole premise of the movie is utterly wrong.

The principle of those stalwart personalities is completely altered. He used one heroic personality from TG and other from Andhra to satisfy both regions. He presented them with false image.  

Mogli manipulated everything to make it appealing to different demographics of soceity. He is a mastermind in that marketing aspect.

May be I lost it on principle part. 

Also, neutral audience ki ivvaniii thelvadhuuu especially if they are not familiar with history. 

But I do accept the fact it is liked by a lot of people. It probably has merit since alot of people like it. 

Rajamouli gadu FICTIONAL movie ani cheppadu kada... andulo inka logics vethakakudadu in terms of real story ...I agree with you not his best work... but western audience liked it ante..47osjd.gif

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ramudu said:

Your entire argument is wrong here ,nothing relates to them in the movie, this movie is complete fiction , only the lead characters are inspired from alluri  and konaram bheem . Mana Telugu Cameron mouli Chala sarlu tolded kadha 

Irrespective of if it is based on true life characters or ‘inspired’ from those. India’s freedom fight is real, India’s suffering under fcuked up britishers is real. But, the way this idiot Rajamouli portrayed Charan’s character is disgusting…. Its demeaning and self-deprecating…. Only  idiots see ‘heroism’ in that intro fight….yuckk…

Zoo’s roles is just OK… cinematic… that’s fine, nothing to criticize about…

And then the last arrow fight… disgusting again…

1 minute ago, reality said:

Irrespective of if it is based on true life characters or ‘inspired’ from those. India’s freedom fight is real, India’s suffering under fcuked up britishers is real. But, the way this idiot Rajamouli portrayed Charan’s character is disgusting…. Its demeaning and self-deprecating…. Only  idiots see ‘heroism’ in that intro fight….yuckk…

Anna , neenu cinema sudalee so no comments on it.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

lol..

ఇంతకాలం బలయ్య కల్ట్, చిరు కల్ట్ చూసాం…

ఇప్పుడు రాజమౌలీ కల్ట్…

సినిమా మనకి నచ్చిందా నచ్చలేదా అంతవరకే…ఇతరులకి ఎందుకు నచ్చలేదు అని అడగడం కరక్ట్ కాదు అని నా అభిప్రాయం…

I'm only addressing who drag his name unnecessarily and comment negatively.  

9 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Rajamouli gadu FICTIONAL movie ani cheppadu kada... andulo inka logics vethakakudadu in terms of real story ...I agree with you not his best work... but western audience liked it ante..47osjd.gif

Western audience ki Mana vv Vinayak , boyapati movies kuda chupisthy oka pani ayipothadi 

5 minutes ago, reality said:

I couldn't agree more on this. 

but I think op comments meant for those degrading/abusing/under playing ssr because of his community or other reasons

7 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

but western audience liked it ante.

Because, they liked to witness the history as how whites dominated the world back in the day…, how they treated rest of the like shitt… To their surprise, a director of Indian origin, depicted that and glorified the slavery without any shame…