Slipper shot to RRR haters and who say SSR is boojumouli etc..

hunkyfunky2

28 minutes ago, reality said:

Because, they liked to witness the history as how whites dominated the world back in the day…, how they treated rest of the like shitt… To their surprise, a director of Indian origin, depicted that and glorified the slavery without any shame… 

Glorified? How?

37 minutes ago, reality said:

Because, they liked to witness the history as how whites dominated the world back in the day…, how they treated rest of the like shitt… To their surprise, a director of Indian origin, depicted that and glorified the slavery without any shame… 

I got your point , agree 

8 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Glorified? How?

Examples

”I don’t want to waste my bullet on this brown-shitt”

”kicking Zoo after bike repair, and calling him bastardd…”

”Charana gadu appeasing his white bosses at the expense of fellow Indians, kicking, hitting… 

55 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Rajamouli gadu FICTIONAL movie ani cheppadu kada... andulo inka logics vethakakudadu in terms of real story ...I agree with you not his best work... but western audience liked it ante..47osjd.gif

Same like jai ho song for AR Rehman anna. Evergreen songs una kuda rehman ki ee song ki Oscars vachinattu 

4 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

It’s a lavadalo movie mrodda edi padte adi erifuk story raskuni panikirani graphics petti rotta movie tisthe goppa director aipotada endi. 

Already ayyadu , he doesn’t need your approval anymore 

3 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Why cuss words , you got jealousy of his fame? Atleast he is not a mediocre person like us many

Why I’m jealous bro nen emanna movie industry lo unnana na like or dislike tho farak padadu. Niku thopu thurum anipinchindi naku mrodda lekka anipinchindi movie. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Po vayya bajana chesko po na opinion Nen cheppina 

Yes you told your opinion nothing wrong, but the opinion of the majority which counts everywhere. And people around the world are clapping for his movie everywhere , so he got definitely better job to do than our mediocre IT jobs 

Just now, Pahelwan2 said:

Why I’m jealous bro nen emanna movie industry lo unnana na like or dislike tho farak padadu. Niku thopu thurum anipinchindi naku mrodda lekka anipinchindi movie. 

Many in the world are clapping for him, so he dsnt care your opinion of amaravati graphics is what I am stressing about. Tell me the last time 10 people clapped for you? You got no such incident in your life right? Then rajamouli is definitely better than you bro. 
this is my opinion 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Bokka leee. Yevvadiii istammm valladhi. I didn’t like the movie much. It’s my personal opinion.

komaram bheemuduuu ki britishers ki link ledhu. Most likely he never saw a british man in his whole life. He fought against Razakars. And yet bheem who fought against thuraksss razaaakarssss is addressed as Akhtar during his stay in Delhi. That’s a disgrace. 

On the other hand, Sitaramaraju never assisted British. He remotely gave a damn about conventional society. He was called Manyammm dhoraaa for a reason.

I understand it’s a fiction but the whole premise of the movie is utterly wrong.

The principle of those stalwart personalities is completely altered. He used one heroic personality from TG and other from Andhra to satisfy both regions. He presented them with false image.  

Mogli manipulated everything to make it appealing to different demographics of soceity. He is a mastermind in that marketing aspect.

May be I lost it on principle part. 

Also, neutral audience ki ivvaniii thelvadhuuu especially if they are not familiar with history. 

But I do accept the fact it is liked by a lot of people. It probably has merit since alot of people like it. 

It's just a mass masala movie packaged well enough for multiple audience, there's nothing great in it as far as movie making is considered. 

But yeah it's an unpopular opinion so people will keep cribbing 

23 minutes ago, reality said:

Examples

”I don’t want to waste my bullet on this brown-shitt”

”kicking Zoo after bike repair, and calling him bastardd…”

”Charana gadu appeasing his white bosses at the expense of fellow Indians, kicking, hitting… 

oh those scenes were meant for glorification of the slavery aa. never understood that way..   

• Confused 1