Slipper shot to RRR haters and who say SSR is boojumouli etc..

hunkyfunky2

36 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah. Manollakii Quentin Tarantino and Nolan gadi cinema luuu supistheee asal Oscar direction anteee entooo thelusthadhii… li8888

Quentin’s once upon a time in Hollywood is not that great, only great movies came out of Quentin is kill bill and pulp fiction. Peter Jackson, Steven Spielberg are greatest in both storytelling and visuals, and Cameron is greatest legend like then but lacks in story telling and just depends on visuals 

1 minute ago, KGFsutthi said:

But née laga code rase vallu 1 crore untaru, rajamouli gadu one crore lo okadu untadu bro 😂 

avunu aa crore lo okadu, cameron mundhu slave laa nunchunnadu. lmao.

new director anna anukovachu... inko 10 blockbusters teesina Rajamouli bathuku anthey

naaku oka $50m jackpot tagilithey chaalu, evadi mundhu atla nilabanu.

Just now, KGFsutthi said:

Quentin’s once upon a time in Hollywood is not that great, only great movies came out of Quentin is kill bill and pulp fiction. Peter Jackson, Steven Spielberg are greatest in both storytelling and visuals, and Cameron is greatest legend like then but lacks in story telling and just depends on visuals 

cheppu inka.. Rajamouli teesina okka movie kooda not watchable. antha scrap aey

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

avunu aa crore lo okadu, cameron mundhu slave laa nunchunnadu. lmao.

new director anna anukovachu... inko 10 blockbusters teesina Rajamouli bathuku anthey

naaku oka $50m jackpot tagilithey chaalu, evadi mundhu atla nilabanu.

Okay bro, but what are you trying to say? Am not getting it 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

cheppu inka.. Rajamouli teesina okka movie kooda not watchable. antha scrap aey

I am not here to fight with you, if your intention is to fight with everyone to live out of your misery in real life, go ahead and pick one , I didn’t even reply to ur post 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

chillara yedhava laaga ani kooda anochhu... rajamouli ninchunna pose ni.

ready aypoyaadu oscar kosam andarni lick cheyyataaniki..

monna Spielberg ni meet ayyi - 'I met God' ani edho cheppadu twitter lo.. overaction lavda gaadu

ninna choosthey, oka news item on RRR with headline 'Rajamouli beats God in critics award' or something.

endi ra ani choosthey... spielberg cinema kantey oka 2 ranks mundhu undhi RRR critics award list lo. anthey. poni top contender aa antey, adhi kaadhu.

deenney chillara behaviour antaaru.. vaadey raayinchi untaadu aa title ni. Rajamouli laanti 3rd rate nakedly ambitious asslickers gaallani mile dooram nundey pattestha nenu.

you suffer a lot of reaction to small things. hatred thagginchuko.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha... nenu RRR laanti lafoot cinemalu teeyanu ga.

dammuntey mee vodini Hindutva ni villains ga petti teeyamanu cinema ni.. eppudo paaripoyna british vaalla meedha emundhi evadanna teesthadu.

he defenitely improved over baahubali where he hyped brahmins and kshatriyas.

In RRR he openly showed beef cuts of meat and implied eating of RC and Jr .

Nowhere as toxic as manirathnam in roja.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

okay. I agree that even aesthetically RRR is much better looking than lame baahubali.

sure I agree that maniratnam is utter crap. Rajamouli is even worse coz he's doing his hindutva signaling in the times of Modi, and has wide recognition.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you suffer a lot of reaction to small things. hatred thagginchuko.

adhi TS ki cheppu.. I enjoy mocking uppercaste scum in this db. all disgusting scum.

you are free to call them decent. I have standards.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Beef? Where?

7 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

I am not here to fight with you, if your intention is to fight with everyone to live out of your misery in real life, go ahead and pick one , I didn’t even reply to ur post 

yeah, you spend your amazing life watching and defending 3rd chiranjeevi movies and posting its collections. lmao.

look into a mirror brother. Rajamouli is utter crap.

vaadini defend cheyyataniki nuvvu inko db member ni antunnav. how are you better than I'm? I'm still only criticizing a popular celebrity. not mocking individuals here.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, you spend your amazing life watching and defending 3rd chiranjeevi movies and posting its collections. lmao.

look into a mirror brother. Rajamouli is utter crap.

vaadini defend cheyyataniki nuvvu inko db member ni antunnav. how are you better than I'm? I'm still only criticizing a popular celebrity. not mocking individuals here.

But I didn’t start fight with u idiot as I have no intention to poke anyone other than pulkhas. You ade starting it shut the fck up 

12 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Okay bro, but what are you trying to say? Am not getting it 

rajamouli oka self promoting 3rd rate asshole.

someone who's coding to save himself is better than that guy... because once the coder hits a jackpot, he'll atleast recede from public life and go back to doing something that doesn't annoy everyone.

1 minute ago, KGFsutthi said:

But I didn’t start fight with u idiot as I have no intention to poke anyone other than pulkhas. You ade starting it shut the fck up 

you still watched 3rd rate chiru movie.. how better is your life really? lmao.

I'm judging anyone who defends rajamouli by attacking the other person, and not the content of what he says.

rajamouli stans are all over the internet and irritating to me.

in the next 2 days, after RRR achieves a couple of nominations, inka ee 3rd rate batch dose penchutaaru. because their own life is not worth anything kaabatti.