Slipper shot to RRR haters and who say SSR is boojumouli etc..

hunkyfunky2

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you still watched 3rd rate chiru movie.. how better is your life really? lmao.

I'm judging anyone who defends rajamouli by attacking the other person, and not the content of what he says.

rajamouli stans are all over the internet and irritating to me.

in the next 2 days, after RRR achieves a couple of nominations, inka ee 3rd rate batch dose penchutaaru. because their own life is not worth anything kaabatti.

Whatever

Just now, KGFsutthi said:

Whatever

yeah sure. Rajamouli oka 3rd rate asshole.

vaadiki oscar vasthey, neeku vachhedhi emi ledhu, naaku poyedhi emi ledhu. lite.

public figure antey, thidthaaru.

respectful conversation kaavalante, ee db is not the place.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah sure. Rajamouli oka 3rd rate asshole.

vaadiki oscar vasthey, neeku vachhedhi emi ledhu, naaku poyedhi emi ledhu. lite.

public figure antey, thidthaaru.

respectful conversation kaavalante, ee db is not the place.

Whatever 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. I agree that even aesthetically RRR is much better looking than lame baahubali.

sure I agree that maniratnam is utter crap. Rajamouli is even worse coz he's doing his hindutva signaling in the times of Modi, and has wide recognition.

what can he do where there are indian nationalists like you propping up modi or rahul gandhi.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what can he do where there are indian nationalists like you propping up modi or rahul gandhi.

lmao. he can make a movie mocking Hindutva.

instead his screenwriter is apparently writing a movie about the greatness of RSS - the nazi adjacent organization..

atleast maniratnam stopped his bs nationalist movies. rajamouli is just getting started.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

okati maatram oppukovaali ra bhai.. Maniratnam is not an arselicker.

inspite of the multiple international awards his movies have gotten, he has not personally commented on the awards. He rarely even speaks about his films. and would never share what some other celebrity said about his movie like a noob.

plus remember Maniratnam studied in Bombay, and still refused to talk in Hindi while shooting all his Hindi movies.

whatever the quality of the crap movies he makes, the guy is competent at what he does.. and has some class.

which rajamouli sorely lacks. as is evident from the video here.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Also maniratnam inspite of his open nationalist bent, his sympathies lie only with the dravidian movement.

coz he said that he's a man of the times he grew up in. and he grew up in a moment when DMK was on the rise.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

this is why he'll never make a movie mocking sanghis. He himself is a whatsapp sanghi.

shajdf-1493629701.jpg

8 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Quentin’s once upon a time in Hollywood is not that great, only great movies came out of Quentin is kill bill and pulp fiction. Peter Jackson, Steven Spielberg are greatest in both storytelling and visuals, and Cameron is greatest legend like then but lacks in story telling and just depends on visuals 

Again, In my opinion, Quentin has a unique style. He picks up unique and yet controversial subjects. In addition to movies you have mentioned, his movies such as Django unchained, hateful eight etc are  legendary too. I like his style of movie making. He does not need CGI or massive star cast like Spielberg or Cameron to make a great film. He can make wonders with very limited resources. That is a hallmark of a great director. He doesn’t rely on technology or other externalities to make his movies look good. His presentation is impeccable. He uses profanity in a very tactful way. We all can admit that his story telling style is very gripping.

Another director who has this great skill is an Iranian director Asgar Farhadi. This guy is a mastermind too. He is a master story teller. 

I also do admire Nolan for his ideas. He tries to come up with a genius idea every time. 

Unlike Cameron or Spielberg these three directors can make a great movie with very limited budget and in quick time.

These three directors are my recommendations for any aspiring directors. Their movies will teach the art of story telling and importance of concept in movie making. 

disclaimer: I’m not trying to belittle or disrespect Spielberg & James Cameron.

I’m just stating my opinions on movie making from both business as well as quality perspective. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adhi TS ki cheppu.. I enjoy mocking uppercaste scum in this db. all disgusting scum.

you are free to call them decent. I have standards.

chaa ..you are doing nothing like that. You are $hitting on an artist and his work. And you are playing to the gallery who loves anti-kams posts.

Veshaalu aadindhi chaalu.

14 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

this is why he'll never make a movie mocking sanghis. He himself is a whatsapp sanghi.

shajdf-1493629701.jpg

that manusmirit gave his caste your caste and @veerigadu caste also a fourth grade status. Other than brahmin it is a $hit book for everyone.

He is trying to rationalize something - eventually he will figure out. Overall there is no atmosphere in india which encourages people to rebel against this.

Most of the media -whatsapp is full of propoganda by these manuwadis.

But you keep your rage against rajamouli - a fellow farming caste 

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa ..you are doing nothing like that. You are $hitting on an artist and his work. And you are playing to the gallery who loves anti-kams posts.

Veshaalu aadindhi chaalu.

artist. lmao. He can't even write a decent scene or shoot a scene without making me cringe. I think he's sh1t.

but i'm mostly using him to sh1t on @hunkyfunky2 too here. the same reason he uses rajamouli to sh1t on me. Rajamouli is just the vehicle, not the intended target.

that manusmirit gave his caste your caste and @veerigadu caste also a fourth grade status. Other than brahmin it is a $hit book for everyone.

He is trying to rationalize something - eventually he will figure out. Overall there is no atmosphere in india which encourages people to rebel against this.

Most of the media -whatsapp is full of propoganda by these manuwadis.

But you keep your rage against rajamouli - a fellow farming caste 

he's sanghi. simple. I can say that you make excuses for him because he's from your caste.. that's the kind of silly claims you make. but I'm better than you will ever be. :)

I have no rage against rajamouli. he's inconsequential to me. may be he's helps me out in filtering out people. i hear someone who says baahubali is great movie, I can conclude that they don't have anything interesting to say.

now don't say maniratnam blah blah.. I never openly state my love for maniratnam in public. I'm ashamed of it. hehe.. It seriously damages my cred in any edgy circles if I say that maniratnam is good or that I like him.

and what's the point of living if you are not trying to be edgy. like boring fcuking useless lives, imagining brotherhoods where none exists, and scheming with fellow brothers on how to effectively subjugate and make people tow your pov. Just like you do with your outdated views on TG. If I was like you, I would shut up forever, until I sound a little edgier than the guy I'm talking to. you obviously have zero shame. lmao.

btw, rajamouli is a sanghi, or atleast sanghi apologist. he's just a piece of sh1t in a long line of piece of sh1ts in the indian film industry. an oscar or 10 tomorrow will only make him even more sanghi. Not less. duh!!

poor little rajamouli. 40yr old man at that time he made the tweet, who lacked resources to find out what varna system actually works.

he can simply learn about all of that, if he hires his assistant directors from all sections and classes of society. he doesn't even have to go out of his bubble to face reality. that's how much leverage he always had.

but he chose to be sanghi, to congregate with sanghis, and make sanghi apologetic movies. His father, who's probably his mentor, is writing/making a movie on RSS.

and you sit here talking about brahmins. lmao. as if rajamouli doesn't have a mind of his own. lmao.

and you even accused him of being an artist. that's like claiming Musk is a scientist or an engineer because he understands details of the thing his engineers are building. haha.. a movie director - especially a commercial movie director is at best a manager. not an artist. duh!